MOM was right about everything

csbsteph
on 5/10/14 10:07 pm - AL
VSG on 03/13/14

Happy Mother's day everybody.  Even if you don't have children if you have furbabies you're still a Mamma.  I have a teenage daughter, a sometimes kid like husband & some doggies & a cat.  My sweet daughter brought me flowers from the schools greenhouse on Friday & my husband went overboard & bought me 2 hummingbird feeders, two climbing pink mandevilla vines, & a cherub water fountain, so I got my gifts yesterday.  The flowers from my daughter were special because she spent some money she got for herself on Easter on them...awe, & the fountain is proof that my husband does actually listen to me because I've told him that I liked it before when we were out shopping one day.  Today we will visit our Mom's & as the years go by I'm realizing that I'm getting more & more like my precious Mom every day...some ways like her complete perfectionism I try to avoid but in a lot of ways we are a lot alike...if only I had listened to her wisdom sooner in life...anyway Happy Mother's day to everyone & have a very blessed day.

With God ALL things are possible! VSG 3/13/14 Dr. John Mathews

Most Active
Recent Topics
Sad news but it's for the best
TattooMom · 3 replies · 1055 views
Does Salt Matter?
alfred098 · 5 replies · 1122 views
Wedding preps!!!!
emilinjohn11 · 1 replies · 901 views
Best Running Idea's Outfit
emmajames · 0 replies · 772 views