Multifocal Lens Implants

(deactivated member)
on 6/9/17 9:17 am
RNY on 10/20/16

Now that I have had my RNY surgery, meet (and exceeded) my surgeon's weight loss goal and am starting to get self conscious about my short comings I am thinking about getting multifocal lens implants http://yaldoeyecenter.com/multifocal-lens-implants. I just turned 50 in February and I have bifocal glasses and hearing aids (due to loud noises on the flight line when I was in the Army) and I am pretty self conscious about the hearing aids and the bifocals. I know I can't do anything about the hearing aids but I think I can do something about needing glasses. I already tried contact lenses but that didn't work too well. Has anyone had this procedure done and if so are you happy with it?

TIA,

Phil

(deactivated member)
on 1/29/18 5:35 am

Unfortunately, we have not heard anything about this yet. But we will be happy if anyone responds. The topic is interesting to us too.

carbby
on 6/6/19 4:38 pm

Did you proceed with the implant? I was helping my uncle installing the brake kit and falken tires on his truck when he mentioned about my Aunt considering the bifocal implant. She's tired of using glasses and didn't like the contact lens either.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Sad news but it's for the best
TattooMom · 3 replies · 1046 views
Does Salt Matter?
alfred098 · 5 replies · 1103 views
Wedding preps!!!!
emilinjohn11 · 1 replies · 893 views
Best Running Idea's Outfit
emmajames · 0 replies · 763 views