OMG OMG OMG!!!! I've been hijackd on m way 2 LA

(deactivated member)
on 8/25/19 10:49 am

Weddings off ... a famous person asked m t2 b their low cal chef and part time trainer ..oh yeah def goin ....yay !!!

I gotta git m friendz 2 finish apartment job... landscaping ...OMG !!!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/25/19 5:48 pm

I'm figuring this job opportunity is gonna disappear if I don't promptly get my butt on the 99 dollar redeye to LA ... but I have so much to do here . BF finally cut the scandalous level acre of lawn ....

his Mom is in a rehab ( she fell ) and I promised to bring her some clothes 2 hours one way drive away ( another hour to get to apartment ) .

Terrace plants for apartment I'm decorating need to b planted too and an irrigation system ( not purchased yet - and no wAter source on terrace yet so major plumbing job needed .

In middle of sanding the floor in that apartment purchasing the ceiling wall n trim paint ( that I'm custom tinting using natural ancient artists pigments ... gorgeous soft finish ) n cleaning out the accumulation from the closets so they can finally b painted ( looks like it wasn't done since the forties ! Ugh ) why don't people paint the insides of closets white ? So much nicer n cleaner looking

And Tues I start to deal w BF 's pension issues ..oy . Mebbe the best thing is to take a two day trip out there meet the person ... then decide .

Timing is never good either for job opportunities or pregnancies lol ..

(deactivated member)
on 8/25/19 6:05 pm

The more I'm thinking about these work situations I'm realizing I have to learn 2 delegate and also hire responsible self starting hardworking and nice people . Lol kinda obvious I guess .

Well at least I wasn't considering sanding and varnishing the floor myself lol ! That's an improvement !

Cali - I could just teach my techniques to a day -to day chef and qualified personal trainer and fly in an out and maybe even make shooting part of my series there a part of my contract ... it would make a nice change from Florida and probably look a bit more professional n slick too .

Ditto for the terrace plantings ( but I enjoy that) and the thirsty little plants NEED my help lol :)

i do think over committing and their resulting pressures and insane time requirements contributed to my overeating in the past ... and also to missing opportunities cuz I was too exhausted to follow up . Older n wiser ( or at least tryin 2 b )

TheWombat
on 8/25/19 11:18 am
VSG on 06/11/18

As I said to my friend the Dalai Lama when I gave him a lift in my lamborghini to pick up my nobel prize, it's probably for the best.

The Salty Hag
on 8/26/19 2:36 pm
RNY on 05/20/13

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

CerealKiller Kat71
on 8/26/19 8:35 pm
RNY on 12/31/13

You win the internet today.

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

Melody P.
on 8/25/19 11:21 am - Amarillo, TX

Wow...

Cathy H.
on 8/25/19 1:28 pm
VSG on 10/31/16

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

(deactivated member)
on 8/25/19 1:52 pm

Well it ain't no piece a cake being a glorified personal assistant 2 a demanding celebrity - I figure I'll either end up their bes frien or fired after half a day lol . I REALLY sucked at waitressing too !!

Haven't really been offered a FIGURE salary wise ... shoot I hav billz 2 pay .... ambitions, a 401k ...

Ironically B F 's family is being rather difficult .... one brother won't call m ... brother in law is mobbed up and has ( forever ) doubted my loyalty being a City grrl .... oy !

Gina 21 Years Out
on 8/26/19 3:00 pm, edited 8/26/19 8:01 am - Burleson, TX

You called off the wedding, and got hijacked, without even knowing the salary offer, and GETTING IT, IN WRITING ?!?!?!?!?

And what about your cats? And your career?

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active
Recent Topics
Sad news but it's for the best
TattooMom · 3 replies · 1053 views
Does Salt Matter?
alfred098 · 5 replies · 1118 views
Wedding preps!!!!
emilinjohn11 · 1 replies · 900 views
Best Running Idea's Outfit