Need some help

ed_ten_72
on 10/7/19 8:22 am

Hi fellas. Got a favor to ask. I'm looking for a cheaper alternative to regular CVS stores since some of my medication isn't covered by health insurance. Yes, those are non-prescription drugs and I've been thinking about some sort of a cheaper alternative like online drug stores. I've heard that Canadian ones are a lot cheaper than US-based. And judging by the news about their health system I don't think this theory is far fetched. Anyway, I need any feedback regarding real life experience of dealing with online drug stores. Any pitfalls etc. Will appreciate any kind of info regarding this issue. For instance: delivery times, payment methods, customs office issues and scammers. Anyway, I would appreciate any kind of feedback on your online medication sellers. Which are more reliable, which ones deal with prescription drugs (if it's legal to do so). I have never tried it online, so I'd like to get as much info as possible. Thanks.

polish_bear_65
on 10/8/19 1:00 am

Hi Ed. That all depends on what type of medicine you're looking for. If you need ED pills than rest assured, this is the most common thing, just make sure about the quality of the product. There was only one time I bought pills online at Canadian Pharmacy and it took longer than I expected. Everything was fine, but still it keeps you thinking about what's inside. These days there are tons of indian pills that are repackaged and sold as top brands. And not doing their job is not the worst case with these pills. They could easily have some side effects due to some "impurities" (I don't know the medical term) that could harm you a lot. That's what bothers me the most with those online sellers. It's not some home appliance we're talking about. It's your own health. And a lot more money than saved on meds could be easily spent on your hospital bill. Hope your online experience will turn out to be positive. We all want to cut out the middleman, but sometimes the danger is bigger than the result.

Cathy H.
on 10/11/19 7:31 pm
VSG on 10/31/16

Have you tried the GoodRX app? It can have some really great prices on meds, I use it for a couple of mine instead of my health insurance because the GoodRX price is better!

https://www.goodrx.com

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

Perspicacity
on 10/3/20 3:21 am

You should try the GoodRX app, it is reliable since I buy there regularly.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Sad news but it's for the best
TattooMom · 3 replies · 1053 views
Does Salt Matter?
alfred098 · 5 replies · 1118 views
Wedding preps!!!!
emilinjohn11 · 1 replies · 900 views
Best Running Idea's Outfit
emmajames · 0 replies · 770 views