disreguard

dragonfly_1469
on 4/15/10 5:19 am, edited 4/15/10 6:13 am - Canada
----
photomom
on 4/15/10 5:40 am - Canada
When i used to call dr. starr's office it wa**** or miss. One person there (not sure of the name) i knew i had to talk fast or she would rush me along and try to get me off the phone due to how busy she was and i didnt like that.

Tracey was always nice to me though.

I tried my best to only call when i was really desperately in need of information.

i know it shouldnt be that way but thats how it was for me.

and yes..dr starr is amazing. 
Wendy

HW: 264 SW: 243 CW:122 GW:161
debralight
on 4/15/10 5:44 am - Canada
Just breathe deep. Don't take it personal either.

I've had run ins with both Dr Glazer's secretary and the ones at the MIS office. And I've had great experiences with them too. It is a catch as catch can. They are pretty stressed out.

I think if you have serious apnea they work pretty quickly to talk to you about results. Otherwise the results of your sleep study can go into an abyss. Mine did.  
Sometimes the best support  you can get isn't all purple puddles and pink rainbows.

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/10 5:50 am
Just to let you know that Dr. Starr's office does read this board. I know cause another lady used to post here from our old Milton group about him and his staff and got crap from Dr Starr about it.  If I was you , you may want to change your thread title since your not post op yet.
photomom
on 4/15/10 6:00 am - Canada
I was going to mention that but i wasnt sure if that was true or just a rumour. Thanks for mentioning it. :) 
Wendy

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/10 6:40 am
No it's definitely true, it happened about three years ago and many of us oldtimers can vouch for it happening.    The person I'm talking about was very vocal to us all about it but she no longer runs the Milton group or posts here (too busy enjoying life lol) so I don't want to say her name.
photomom
on 4/15/10 6:42 am - Canada
oh no worries donna! i totally believe you! I just didnt want to say anything since i had just heard about it through other people mentioning it.

:)

Wendy

Most Active
Recent Topics