"THANKS FOR SUPPORT"

Arlene J.
on 3/24/11 10:55 am - Barrie, Canada

Just stopped in to say Thanks..
Silver packing for wounds:  does have seaweed which contain salt..I am very sensitive to it..
   my inissions are not healing the larger of the two, was 7 cm and yesterday was 3cm deep. In less than two weeks..Great ahe.

My new navel (Betsy) is beautiful..all healed looks great using bio oil.  and the inission from the hip to hip except those two openings..small I might add.  are cleaning up nicely.

I picked up a pair of black jeans in Oct..and Holly crap they look good..

In case yous don't know:  I had a 28 lb pannis removed Jan 25 and two hernia repair..

I look so much better, moving better

Remember what I said:  six pac with a mesh
                                            one ass instead of two
                                            and a bootie...
To date I am down 140 lbs.. total

You all stay safe and take great care.
Arl

Gabygee
on 3/24/11 11:25 am - Canada
Wow Arlene - that's great news.
And good on you for going out and gettin' 'er done, just like that.

You had  a goal, and by gum you're achieving it. And it sounds like it hasn't been a cakewalk either.
Has anybody told you how impressive you are?

LouiseF
on 3/24/11 11:50 am
not clear if you are saying that they are healing now- or not. I highly recommend Medihoney, done wonders with some chronic wounds I have been treating- some of them were over a year old, others a few weeks- dramatic improvement. This stuff looks just like honey- liquid. PM me if you wish to discuss it more.
BMI 36 with co-morbiditites : Hypertension  GERD    HW-240,
Orientation weight 230, SW 213, CW- 162 

Help a great kid.

Migraine sufferer - see my blog for help getting VSG
Arlene J.
on 3/24/11 1:49 pm - Barrie, Canada
Yes they are thankyou

I will be back in the pool now in no time.. The lifeguard was joking with me, saying tha****ch out you may have been a floater before well you may not be one now...

could be interesting. lmao
Andrea W.
on 3/24/11 11:41 pm - Barrie, Canada
Glad to hear things are looking up Arlene, I was so worried for you.

Andrea
Andrea Wilfong's Facebook profile 

Arlene J.
on 3/25/11 1:25 am - Barrie, Canada
The fluids and swelling is disapating..so that is all good..I got into my new black jeans last evening..easily..that was such an awsome feeling..
How are you feeling...I am going to see Dr Pennington on Thursday of next week and then Nanda on 14th so it is all great..

hoping to be in the pool for May 1..fingers crossed..lol  wondering does my bathingsuit stilll fit..lmao probably NOT..

Have a wonderful day..
Arl
Barrie
Moselle
on 3/24/11 11:41 pm - Athens, Canada
Congratulations - I'm glad to hear that you are healing nicely.  Enjoy your new bode.
charm64
on 3/25/11 12:31 am - Cambridge, Canada
Wow, you have done fantastic. Congrats

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

jdance
on 3/25/11 12:55 am - Canada
thanks for the update.
Glad you are recovering well.

J