has anyone seen the ads for the new bridemaid movie?

coconut01
on 5/4/11 11:13 pm - Canada
I think we need to put together a bridemaid party.  We could all wear ugly old bridemaid dresses have diner then see the movie:)  Who's in?
HW- 269.5   SW-255  CW- 128.5   Goal - 130  Lost so far ( including optifast) - 141
Started optifast 15/02/10
Gastric ByPass 01/03/10

Marny B.
on 5/4/11 11:57 pm - Canada

lol, that sounds like fun.  I am not sure if I even have any bridesmaid dresses left.  Although, i am sure there are many to be had at V.V. Boutique.  I'd like to see that movie. I love the role that Melissa McCarthy (Gilmore Girls) plays...hilarious.  This weekend I am going to see "Something Borrowed", and I can't wait.  Loved the book.  Emily Griffin is such a fun and entertaining read.  I was happy to see that they had made one of her books into a movie.

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

StevesGal
on 5/5/11 2:07 am - Hamilton, Canada
Melissa McCarthy is now on "Mike & Molly" (I've never seen "GG").  She's great!  And did you know that Jenny McCarthy is her cousin!  Read that in People.

Beth

Former RNY patient revising to Sleeve then DS.
Appts: Dietitian - January 21/19; July 16/19, August 13/19, September 17/19, October 15/19; Social Worker: August 23/19; DS Orientation: March 20/19; Internist: September 30/19; Surgeon: November 13/19 (signed consent).
Surgery Date: February 28/20.

MY RNY DIDN'T FAIL ME - I FAILED IT.

Marny B.
on 5/5/11 3:08 am - Canada
I never could get into that one (Mike and Molly), but don't know why.  She is funny though.  Now that you mention it, I can see the family resemblence between her and Jenny.

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

Monica M.
on 5/5/11 12:13 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
that would be hilarious. Our choir (of which i am the youngest, at 46) dressed in old bridesmaid dresses for a performance a few years ago. it was so much fun. I'd love to have a party like that.

(deactivated member)
on 5/5/11 2:10 am
In 23 pounds I'll be the same weight as I was when I got married. Though I wonder if I might be slimmer anyway because I fit in a size 10, where my dress was a size 11. I've never been one to keep clothing so I have no bridesmaids dresses anymore, but I kept my wedding dress.
Anyway, with caring for my sick daughter and her children I am not going far unless I have help for her. Maybe for another adventure I could make it.
allmylife4
on 5/5/11 12:13 pm - Canada
RNY on 03/16/12
Marny, I can't wait to see both movies. I too was excited to hear about Emily Griffin's book turned into a movie.

Coconut01, you've just given me a great idea for our next girls night out. The trailer for the movie looks so funny, I can't wait to see it.

Julie    
imagenthat
on 5/5/11 10:53 pm - Bolton, Canada
I will be child free tongiht.  When does it open?  I can actually fit in my wedding dress now!  Would love to go see it.

Traci

coconut01
on 5/5/11 10:56 pm - Canada
how funny eh?  I think it comes out soon, but I would have to look.  I was thinking in a few weeks maybe on a saturday evening?  I have to double check with DH, and then go looking for a dress;p
HW- 269.5   SW-255  CW- 128.5   Goal - 130  Lost so far ( including optifast) - 141
Started optifast 15/02/10
Gastric ByPass 01/03/10

Most Active
Recent Topics