finally !!!

nanabubba55
on 5/19/11 4:51 am
The stall is over thank god !!!! Went to the Dr's today weight is down after i month stall......down 5 pounds.  YAY ! Yay! I hope i am on a roll......down 70 lbs . I am starting to love the new me & can't
wait to be in the 100lbs club!!!!!!!

Marny B.
on 5/19/11 5:15 am - Canada
UGH...stalls!  They get me everytime.  I know and understand why they happen, but still go batty everytime it happens.  CONGRATS on breaking that stall.  'It must feel sooo good.  You are doing fantastic!!!  70 pounds is amazing!

BTW....can't call tonight.  We're going to Emmy's JK orientation tonight and then I'm going to try to skip out to Hamilton Coffee Night (if my hubby will let me-I've been out every night this week ),  I will call soon though.

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

nanabubba55
on 5/19/11 5:26 am
Thanks Marny....looking for support on working out.. Hope you can help, let me know when you are home & i will call you !     you are doing so great Marny...talk soon!!!!

Joyce J.
on 5/19/11 5:39 am - Scarborough, Canada
Hi there

That is awesome, good for you. Keep up the good work

Take care

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

JJ_
on 5/19/11 6:10 am
Yes!!  Congrats on breaking the stall and the 70 lbs down.
Most Active
Recent Topics