nut. info on iced coffee drinks

Lisa_Toronto
on 5/29/11 11:15 pm - Toronto, Canada
great article in the Star today comparing the nutritional stats on various summer coffees. 

http://www.healthzone.ca/health/dietfitness/thedish/article/ 997614--the-dish-coffee-on-ice-can-be-naughty-or-nice

weight loss includes 25 lbs before optifast         
Monica M.
on 5/29/11 11:21 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
i love the iced coffee at Timmies. I get it with no vanilla base (which is the sweet part) and made with milk. yummers.

ToNewBeginnings
on 5/30/11 12:26 am
Thanks for the info. I saw them on T.V. and started drooling! My staple from Tims is decaf. Tea and something new would be very welcome. Bring on summer!!!
mom4life
on 5/30/11 3:58 am - Port Rowan, Canada
I make an ice coffee at home that rivals any you can buy at Tims, has all the flavour, none of the sugar and nowhere near the fat! 

I boil a small amount of water, just enough to dissolve the instant coffee. (I use decaf)
top up the cup with 1% milk
add a packet of splenda (or two if you like it sweeter)
a splash of Torani (or Davinci) sugar free syrup (just love the caramel or hazel nut in ice coffee), then fill the cup with ice and whiz it up in a magic bullet for a few seconds and Voila! Iced Cap! 

Just use a few ice cubes instead of filling the cup if you prefer it more like an iced coffee than an iced cap. 

Caffeine free, sugar free, rich, creamy and delicious!!!

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
  but anyone can start today and make a new ending.? ~Maria Robinson

HW:  292 lbs          SW:  226 lbs        Clinic's GW:  160 lbs          My GW: 145 lbs

Monica M.
on 5/30/11 4:22 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
ooh that sounds yummy.

Most Active
Recent Topics