low globulin

mamahally
on 6/7/11 9:18 am - Canada
Post Date: 6/7/11 4:16 pm
Has anyone besides me had this. Aparently it is the value that you get when you subtract the albumin from the protein value. So my protien is low at 62 (I restarted the protein shakes) and my albumin was in the normal zone. My doc sent me for a second blood and urine test call electrophoresis, which apparently will determine what protein type I am low in. My doc seems to have a good grip on what she should do, so I am just waiting for the results of the second test. If my protein level was higher, I don't think this would be a problem, so I am working on getting it higher. Looking at protein shake recipes now too, as it seems I will be on them for life. I thought I could get away without them, WRONG!!!

JoAnn

Diminishing Dawn
on 6/8/11 7:43 am - Windsor, Canada
Because this is a very specific questions and you are getting more looks than answers on this board, I would suggest popping this onto the main board as I'm sure you'll get more responses :)

Dawn

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Most Active
Recent Topics