Get together

Geri T.
on 6/27/11 10:38 pm - Blenheim, Canada
I was wondering if anyone was interested in getting together for an overnight stay, possible in Toronto or if not for an overnight stay...a day out.

We could plan a few things to do and possible our own potluck WLS friendly foods.

Just throwing the idea out there to see how many people may be interested.  I was thinking towards the end of summer or the beginning of fall when things are not so busy for us.

Have a good day everyone

Geri

Mary A.
on 6/28/11 3:31 am
I will be heading down to Toronto at the end of September for a surgical consult with a plastic surgeon, if you are planning around that time I would make a point to participate.

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Mary A.
on 7/4/11 5:49 am
wow...still no response

where are all the FRIENDLY Torontonians????

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Karen M.
on 7/4/11 5:55 am - Mississauga, Canada
Hmmm... missed this post.

I have put together a few get togethers in TO over the past couple of years.  I'd be willing to do so again - I suspect most folks are busy with work and many on vacation of late.  I'll look into a dinner in late August perhaps.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active
Recent Topics