Onederland

Geri T.
on 7/9/11 8:33 pm - Blenheim, Canada
Good Morning Everyone

I have finally made it to Onederland....I thought this day would never come.

I have also had a different kind of WOW lately.  We have a HD Bike and I have finally been given the ok to ride after 3 months.  I was surprised to find my butt hurt...not so much padding as before.  So now I have to go and purchase a gel seat to make the ride more enjoyable.  Just glad my butt is now so fluffy anymore.

Geri

ms_dar
on 7/9/11 9:04 pm - Canada
WTG Geri!  Actually, I have joined you today with this milestone.  Hard to believe but my scale showed a 1 at the beginning today too.  I don't think I have been this low in weight since I was in my 20s and that so long ago it was like another lifetime.  We are so lucky to have been able to have our surgeries and reclaim our lives.  It is great that you are back in the saddle again and hitting the open road.Enjoy your summer, fishing and riding.

(deactivated member)
on 7/9/11 10:03 pm
Congrats to you too ms_dar, enjoy, enjoy all that life has to bring with a healthier body weight!
(deactivated member)
on 7/9/11 10:01 pm
Congratulations! Enjoy your bike! I use a stationary recumbent bike and even with a real seat to sit on I have to put a towel or pillow on for extra cushioning. The price we have to pay
CanDoItFour
on 7/9/11 10:27 pm - Canada
Congrats!  That is fantastic.  Enjoy the bike too - but onderland must be truly awesome.
imagenthat
on 7/10/11 12:11 am - Bolton, Canada
Awesome!  I can't wait to join you.  Only 49 more pounds to go to hit it. 

Most Active
Recent Topics