One Year Later!! Before and After PICS!!

mommy-of-two-boys
on 7/12/11 4:43 am, edited 7/12/11 5:00 am - Ottawa, Canada
Cannot believe it has been a year but it has, HAPPY SURGIVERSARY TO ME!!!!
Wow, what a year it has been, down 130lbs and now living life!! I am a much happier Mommy of two boys, we are ziplining and camping and running at the park and today we went to the waterslides... anything I want to do, I CAN DO!! That in itself is totally and completely PRICELESS!!! I started this journey so I could be healthier for me but even more so for my kids, I wanted to be the best Mom I could be, not the Mom who couldnt keep up and all my dreams have come true!
Shout outs to my girls and guys in Ottawa, you are a big beautiful family that I am so proud to be a part of. COULD NOT have done this without each and every one of you. BIG HUGS to my surgery buddy Sherri who rolled into the OR right after me last year, we did it girlfriend!!!!  Also want to say a huge THANK YOU to my angel KarenM #2, you are not only an amazing angel who has seen me through this last year but you are also one of my dearest friends... I Love You!!!!!

and here they are... The BEFORE AND AFTERS!!!! -130lbs, I've gone from 273 to 143lbs in one year!! A size 26 (barely fitting) to a size 10 (my dresses are size 8!!)

Hugs
Love Jenny

JENNY  

RNY July 12th, 2010 ~ 135lbs gone forever!! TRULY  MY RNY

Nathalie_Can
on 7/12/11 4:47 am
WOW...you must have that grin on 24/7...lol...well done!

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

gwendal
on 7/12/11 6:31 am - Canada
 Happy Anniversary to you......You look amazing.......It is a wonderful journey

Your Life is Powered by you!!  (Les Brown)        
Carole1974
on 7/12/11 4:52 am - Welland, Canada
Wow look at you, you look great congrats on your
one year

St Joes Hamilton Ref Sent 01/20/11 Surgery 08/23/11 with Dr.Gmora. My  Tanya T

Terry45
on 7/12/11 5:12 am

You are truly a success...well done...see you soon at the next support group! You are amazing and I am so proud of you!

Cheers

Terry45

(deactivated member)
on 7/12/11 5:25 am - Canada
LOVE the smile in the "after" pic. It pretty much says it all :)

Congrats on your great success!
JJ_
on 7/12/11 5:35 am
Hey Jenny,

Wow, wow, wow.  I have only known you for two months at the Ottawa WLS Support group and hence the skinny you (BTW - you look even skinnier in person).  Congrats on your wonderful success this past year.  Thanks for sharing.

Judy
jennifer_rpn
on 7/12/11 5:36 am
WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!! WAY TO GO 

My   is Quinns_mommy  and she rocks - Thanks for all your support!
Kim O.
on 7/12/11 5:37 am - Windsor, Canada
You look great...no saggy skin. I hope I look that good on my surgiversary
referred:  Jan 2011   rec'd letter from WRH:  June 6, 2011   orientation:  July 14, 2011           SurgEd:  July 5/12     Meet the Surg.  Aug 9/12     Surgery Sept 7/12

Quinns_mommy
on 7/12/11 5:43 am
AMAZING!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!

My angels are sam1am and Joyce J. :)  
Most Active
Recent Topics