O/T knee replacement surgery

Lindylou58
on 7/26/11 10:14 am - North Bay, Canada
Well today was my last day at work as I leave North Bay for my upcoming surgery in Toronto. I will be taking the train tomorrow and will spend the night at the Courtyard Marriott. I check into Sunnybrook Holland Orthopaedic Clinic Thursday (6:15 am). Feeling a little more anxious about this surgery than my RNY for some reason.  The hospital wants to do my surgery first thing in the morning as I am latex sensitive. One of my sisters will be joining me from London for the first few days. I have a few friends that have told me they will be dropping by to visit. I hope so as I will be in for 4 days and probably be bored silly. I am placing my faith in the surgeon and hopefully all will go according to plan and I will be on my way back home on August 1st.

If anyone from Toronto would like to drop by and visit I would greatly appreciate it. I am registered under Marie Lynda Mallais even though I go by Linda.  

I will be offline for the next 5 days and so I will be checking in sometime next week. Hope everyone has a great week.

Thanks for listening.
Linda 

Lindylou    
gigglesAlot
on 7/26/11 10:17 am
I'll be thinking of you LindyLou! 

Sending good vibes your way.
Barb
Out of HEARTACHE . . . . comes JOY!!!    
Referring Weight - 256lbs
Dietician Weight In - 253lbs
Starting Optifast Weight - 250lbs
Surgery Day Weight - 240lbs
Current Weight - 171 lbs

My Angel with Wings. . . and My Earth Angel . . . .is Sandi, who's. . . . . .going2Bthin!! 
Nathalie_Can
on 7/26/11 10:49 am
Just wanted to wish you lots of luck and speedy recovery.
Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Typoqueen
on 7/26/11 12:57 pm
Good luck and speedy recovery!!

Kelly

Eileen C.
on 7/26/11 2:01 pm - Cornwall, Canada
Hi Linda

Good luck with your surgery, sending warm hugs and healing vibes your way  

Take care and let us know how your are doing

Eileen
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
BubblyD
on 7/26/11 9:40 pm
Good luck Linda, hope your surgery goes great and you have a speedy recovery.
My angels are Sharon D and Weathers_pc. 
sam1am
on 7/27/11 2:10 am
I hope it goes easily for you!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Most Active
Recent Topics