KC Trip Pic minus 15 from goal weight

Mike Terry
on 8/12/11 10:36 am - Staffa, Canada
   Recent pic from my  visit to Kansas City to see my parents. 6'4" 230 pounds. Had a great time that weekend at my 25th class reunion in Omaha. Was actually 10 pounds lighter then when I was a senior, ha ha!!

missingmanny
on 8/12/11 11:02 am - Canada
You're lookin' great, Mike! 

HW 268  SW 261  CW 166GW 170 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com    

look_out_world
on 8/12/11 11:20 am - Canada
 Mike thats a fantastic accomplishment!!!  Must of been kind of fun having your classmates seeing you lighter than you were in school!!! Grats!

Janet13
on 8/12/11 11:32 am - Toronto, Canada
Looking great. thanks for the inspiration.
"I used to be SnowWhite and then I drifted"
"words come easy behind the screen, when there is no interface-to-face to be seen"

sam1am
on 8/12/11 11:54 am
 Way to go Mike!  congratulations!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

BubblyD
on 8/12/11 12:29 pm
Mike it must have felt so good to go there at your current weight.  I have never gone to mine because I didn't want to go there at the size I am.

Congrats you have done amazing.  Your parents must have loved seeing you so healthy as well.
My angels are Sharon D and Weathers_pc. 
Jennifer D.
on 8/12/11 3:23 pm
You look great Mike - way to rock your VSG!
tango123
on 8/12/11 11:16 pm
That is amazing... You must have felt amazing to stand tall (for real lol) Hope you had a fantastic time! I get to go see my family in Germany in December and will be 5 months out.
Moselle
on 8/13/11 2:24 am - Athens, Canada
Wow you look great!  It must have been a real ego boost to look so awesome at your reunion. Your family must be thrilled; you look really healthy and happy. 
tobif
on 8/13/11 10:08 am
Great pic!  It is always great to see a smiling face :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics