6 months out!!!!!!

mrsdish
on 8/18/11 3:35 am - Canada
Hi all!!!!!
I just want to give everyone a little ole' update on me!!!!
I was 6 months out on the 16th and I have to date lost 134 pounds (A whole grown adult in some cases)  and I feel great!!!!!!
I have been doing things I never thought possible and feeling better then I have in years!!!!!!
I went from a 4x to and XL in tops and dresses
I went from a 24/26 in pants to a 14/16 currently!
I haven't been this small since my first year of high school!!!!!!
I don't regret it and would do the surgery and all the rest of it again tomorrow!!!!!

To all the newbies:   Good luck and please stay on here and reading!  I have learned so much from this site and gotten so much support.  I am more thankful to the people on here then I could ever express!!!!

PS if I knew how to load photos I would, but I don't....So you can see them on my profile as I posted some there :)

Surgery February 16th 2011

trudylam
on 8/18/11 3:40 am - Sudbury, Canada
You look AMAZING!!!  Way to go!  Keep it up, you are inspiring to all of us newbies and pre-oppers.  I am 11 weeks out and I can only hope to do as well as you have done. :)  Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Mary H.
on 8/18/11 3:59 am - mississauga, Canada

Hi! I am 18 day pre op and hearing stories like this makes it so much more easier...thanks and awesome to hear your doing so good..
mary

Mary A.
on 8/18/11 4:40 am
KUDOS on teh hard work...see you can accomplish anything when given the right tool and support.

all the best and have fun shopping

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

ladydi1234
on 8/18/11 12:25 pm - Canada
AWESOME = Good work!! keep it up--
SURGERY DATE                  MARCH 11 2011               
Just let me get through one more day!

Most Active
Recent Topics