Mini-Disaster getting ready for yesterday's luncheon

Mike Terry
on 8/20/11 10:41 pm, edited 8/20/11 10:50 pm - Staffa, Canada
   As I was getting ready to go to yesterday's luncheon, my little girl decided to GIVE HERSELF a back to school haircut!!! . Anyways I spent the next couple of hours with a hysterical 4 year old waiting her turn at the hair salon. Sorry for anyone that was expecting me there.

My folks are coming today and then we are off to the Falls, might try to post a pic of my little "girl" with her new do when I get back! It kind of looks like the haircut that the little Asian boy in the Indiana Jones movies had. I been calling her "short round"!

Rachel O.
on 8/20/11 11:16 pm - Hamilton, Canada
RNY on 03/02/12
Oh Mike that trouble but yet funny. How old is the little one???  I have a 6 yr little girl and thank goodness she has never done that. ( knock on wood)
Karen M.
on 8/20/11 11:35 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Haaa!  Was wondering what happened to you.

I never cut my hair as a child - I DID cut my brother's though! LOL

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Megan M.
on 8/21/11 1:17 am - Canada
Deja vu!!  My daughter was about 3 1/2 when she did the same thing.  Cut a chunk out that was only fixable by giving her a major haircut.  She's 26 now and is very particular about her hair. 

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

StevesGal
on 8/21/11 3:52 am - Hamilton, Canada
Luckily, this has never happened with either of my kids.  My 9-yr-old DD has very long hair and wants to cut it, but I warned her that no one except the hairdresser is to do it.  She's got a BFF who can talk her into almost anything - so I warned them both!  (DS never bothered with it, either.)

Can't wait to see the pics, Mike.

Beth

Former RNY patient revising to Sleeve then DS.
Appts: Dietitian - January 21/19; July 16/19, August 13/19, September 17/19, October 15/19; Social Worker: August 23/19; DS Orientation: March 20/19; Internist: September 30/19; Surgeon: November 13/19 (signed consent).
Surgery Date: February 28/20.

MY RNY DIDN'T FAIL ME - I FAILED IT.

sam1am
on 8/21/11 4:10 am
 Oh memories!  My son cut my daughters hair when he was about 5 and she was about 2!  Too funny!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Cyndylw
on 8/21/11 4:40 am - Ottawa, Canada
 Just be happy she didn't do what I did, I cut my hair on picture day.... I hope you took pictures before you got it fixed it'll be a great memory   
Referal sent August 2009 - Referred to Ottawa - January 2010 - Surgery - July 29th 2011!!!!    
jcasb5
on 8/21/11 2:19 pm
I was planning on going as well, then an opportunity to see an RV came up, so we planned to do that, however.... Been very sick and weak, and stayed at home.

Having troubles keeping food down...

Wish I could have seen you all...
Joy D.
on 8/21/11 2:41 pm - Hamilton, Canada
 sry to hear that Mike.. as the story goes ... hair will grow back ..lol

i also planed on attending the lunch, but went out the night before and think i over did myself, altho i didn't dance as much but i haven't been feeling well the last few weeks just taking one day at a time since the low potassium levels and now chest pain to boot, not eating,so I'm not pushing myself for anything until i see the nurse, dietitian and surgeon on Thurs morn at 9am.

Hopefully Karen will plan another soon or maybe a dinner ?

Joy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics