is this too fast?

Joanne J.
on 9/8/11 2:04 am - Canada
I am  LITTLE over 1 month and i weigh myself today and saw i was 265 from start weight of 316
with optifast and surgery..I'll see the dietician on the 14 so i can also ask but just wanted to know from vets and others lol..
I mean am happy for that, feels good to see scale moving.

Heidi S.
on 9/8/11 2:14 am - Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
Congratulations on your weight loss. I'm so happy for you. All the best on a continued success.

Heidi

Sometimes you just put one foot in front of the other, even if you don't know where you're going. 

Surgery Aug. 29, 2012 with the Wonderful Dr. Aarts at TEGH

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

mypita58
on 9/8/11 2:24 am - Windsor, Canada
 I hope it is not too fast. I want to be like you.
Glenda    
Do not pray for an easier life, pray to be stronger.    JFK            
joanne_1970
on 9/8/11 2:40 am - Harriston, Canada
I hope not cause I am 8 days out and my preop weight right before opti was 306, surgry day 292 and on the scale today I am now 280 so Im hoping it keeps moving like yours.

Nathalie_Can
on 9/8/11 2:43 am
I don't think it is........I am almost done with OF (28days) and I'm sure I'll reach the 30lbs loss........and saw some lose 90lbs in 3 month, so averaging 30 a month........I think you're fine!

Congrats!!!

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Lorraine M.
on 9/8/11 4:22 am - Canada
Hey Jo,

You are rocking it. Way to go. Just rip that weight off you.
Congratulations. 

Make sure you are keeping up with your protein and vitamins so you stay healthy. I hope I do as well as you.

faylavi
on 9/8/11 4:43 am - Laurel, MD
For this day forward you will be known as "fast and Furious"!  To each his/her own...who knows how fast is too fast.  We are all different

Congrats!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

Moselle
on 9/8/11 5:32 am - Athens, Canada
As long as you feel well and are keeping up with your protein and vitamins you should be getting enough nutrition.  They will tell you for sure when they do your next blood work up.

Congratulations and keep up the good work. You must be thrilled with your accomplishment.
BrigitteD
on 9/8/11 5:34 am - Sumerstown, Canada
Wow this is great you should be very proud!

Highs weigh   241                                      Referal: November, 2010
Before opti     231                                      Surgery date: May 10, 2012
After opti        220                                           

sueberman
on 9/8/11 7:40 am
I went down as fast as you are, if not faster.  Don't worry about it, you're doing fine.  Exciting isn't it? lol
Sue in Courtice
My angel is Ashleighsmom 

Most Active
Recent Topics