How would you take this??

sueberman
on 9/8/11 11:34 pm
I've had a few odd things happen to me in the past 2 days.  This morning I went to a meeting, when I got back to my desk someone had placed one of the new Tim Horton french toast bagels on it.  I threw it out, it actually smelled sickly sweet to me.  Everyone knows I've had the surgery and been super supportive.  Is this someone's way of telling me I'm too skinny? NOT lol   Are they jealous?  Nobody saw it put on my desk so unless someone comes and asks if I enjoyed it I'll never know who did it.

The othe incident has me flabbergasted and I'll post it later.
Sue in Courtice
My angel is Ashleighsmom 

Karen M.
on 9/8/11 11:38 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Hmmm... well, it could have just been someone being kind.  That's what I'd like to think anyway.

The paranoid side of me (LOL) thinks that it could be someone being snarky.  I wouldn't have thrown it out, I would have gifted it to another coworker.  At least someone could enjoy it. lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

sueberman
on 9/8/11 11:55 pm
Actually I asked the people right around me if they wanted it, then threw it out.
Sue in Courtice
My angel is Ashleighsmom 

KelliT
on 9/8/11 11:44 pm
I would also just take it as someone was being nice, giving you a treat and not worry about it. How much are you down now sue?

KelliT
on 9/8/11 11:45 pm
LOL, I saw your wiggett, Amazing!!!! Great work!!

jahdayah
on 9/8/11 11:54 pm - oshawa, Canada

I agree with Karen .. Im sure there was no harm meant .. maybe that certain person forgot that you can only eat certain things.. I also understand about what your thinking im sure thats what i would automaticaly think as well .. someone being "funny" ..

Referral July 2010~Orientation June 15 2011~NP&SW June 28 ~NUT CLASS&NUT AUG 17 2011 ~ PSYCOLOGIST~AUG 22 2011 ~ SURGEON DR. PENNER SEPT 2 2011~PAATS SEPT 15~SURGERY SEPT 26 2011 DR URBACH    
My Angel is Sueberman

sueberman
on 9/8/11 11:56 pm
This is a huge place and I like to hope for the best in people.  I'm hoping it was someone who hasn't seen me for a long time and did it, but I really wish they'd at least left me a note lol
Sue in Courtice
My angel is Ashleighsmom 

Karen M.
on 9/8/11 11:59 pm - Mississauga, Canada
No kidding.   Come to think of it, without a note, I wouldn't have eaten it or gifted it, not knowing who put it there.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

(deactivated member)
on 9/9/11 1:25 am - Guelph, Canada
 or if you have someone in your office like me,,,they could have set ti down and forgot where they left it...

I cant count how many times i will have my lunch in hand.. walking to the microwave.. get stopped by a co-cowker.. Oh hey how are ya we never chat since you are on the other side of the office now... (set my lunch down on someones desk...  CRAP!!! I hear my cell phone ringing do dashing back to my desk grab my phone have a qick conversation notice i have a new email answer that... then my phone rings... 20 minutes later I remember I left my lunch somewhere but now where did I leave it? 
sueberman
on 9/9/11 1:30 am
didn't think of that one - but 2 hours later, nobody has come to claim it. 
Sue in Courtice
My angel is Ashleighsmom 

Most Active
Recent Topics