Count down to goal.....12.3 to go

KelliT
on 9/16/11 11:35 pm, edited 9/16/11 11:37 pm

As you regulars know I am doing my own bariatic version of the south beach diet.  Its been  13 days and I have lost 4.2 pounds, I am happy with that.... 

Brenda T.
on 9/16/11 11:47 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
look at those scales move. And you are feeling health I'm sure.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

KelliT
on 9/16/11 11:50 pm
I feel great!!!!!

KelliT
on 9/16/11 11:56 pm
I am in the office today 9-5, ate nothing before arriving so I brought..

3 hard boiled eggs
2 yogourt
1 sugar free pudding
6-7 mushrroms stuffed with veggies that were stir fried in a drop of olive oil, added a table spoon of cream cheese, garlice, salt, peper and montreal steak spice, stuffed mushroom caps and baked for 15 minutes, I will re-heat in micro,.
mixed nuts
2 pc sugar free ice tea (the best ever)
lost of water

may not eat it all but I am here for a long day with no breaks to leave and get anything so you bring more than you think you will need....

So far have eaten 1 egg and 1st ice tea is open

Karen W.
on 9/17/11 12:09 am - Canada
Kelli, I`m so impressed!  I`m 25 lbs away from goal, and can hardly believe it. I`m so happy for you, that you are so close to reaching your goal.  I may try your modified South Beach diet if I hit a stall; those stuffed mushrooms sound  great!

RNY April 11, 2011       

KelliT
on 9/17/11 12:34 am
They really are is cut up red pepper, musroom stalks, red onion, tiny stir fry with a drop of olive oil, the add about a table spoon of cream cheese, spices to your preference, and stuff the caps and bake for about 15 minutes.....very yummy

KelliT
on 9/17/11 12:38 am
South beach is great because it is sooooooooooo close to the bariatric diet, and for me I love the reading, it just helps re-inforce what we already know and bring it to the front of the line... you have to make it work for you and with in the rules we RNY'rs have to follow of course, but I love the books, the reading, it keeps it front of mind....for me that is the biggest benefit.  I am not promoting South Beach at all, its just a helpful tool for me...

JJ_
on 9/17/11 11:47 am
Hey Kelli,

So glad to hear this modification is working out so well for you.  You'll be at goal before you know it!

Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics