Karen.M is awesome!!

Joanne J.
on 9/21/11 12:20 am - Canada
Just wanted to give a shout out to you for being there for me since i joined this site you have made me feel welcome and i thank you..There's a few more others as well who have supported me  also..I will come out to cawfee talk from now on as i do need all the support right now to handle this part of my life
thanks Karen have a good day.

talk to you later :)
Joanne

Manda M.
on 9/21/11 12:23 am
agreed.
http://pouchgirlrny.blogspot.com  -- My thoughts and experience so far post RNY!!

Karen M.
on 9/21/11 12:26 am - Mississauga, Canada
Definitely come to coffee Joanne - and if you want, you and I can meet sooner if you like.  It's so important to get things straight now so you can move forward - not back into old bad habits.  Email anytime - I'm more than happy to help. 

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Joyce J.
on 9/21/11 12:28 am - Scarborough, Canada
Karen is awesome and she knows what she is talking about..... LISTEN TO HER

Take care
Have a great day Joanne

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

(deactivated member)
on 9/21/11 12:50 am - Canada
Yes! Agreed 100%!!!! She & the vets here are just incredible! This journey isn't easy and it's nice that she & others are here to help us along this road.
Connie W.
on 9/21/11 1:06 am - Canada
Yes she is a god send!
Surgery on September 6th, 2011 Dr Hong,  St Joe's Hamilton My angel  is "Bogie"

Brenda T.
on 9/21/11 1:27 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
aww it's so wonderful when people realize how wonderful you are Karen that their hearts overflow with such appreciation. I think you are great too. xoxo (I think I have emailed you a couple of times) lmao

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

tobif
on 9/21/11 7:06 am
100 % Agree also!  Thanks for everything Karen

Eileen C.
on 9/21/11 11:38 am - Cornwall, Canada
Hi Joanne

We all agree that Karen is awesome, she ROCKS big time LOL 

Better be careful, she will hear and then get a big head - Jk,       we love you Karen

We all appreciate Karen for all her advice and humour that she dishes out by her posts.

I really don't know what we would do without her, she is one great lady that gives us the support and

backbone when we need it

Take care and thanks for reminding us 

Eileen  

my angel is Lisa48                                        
Most Active
Recent Topics