Low Carb Grocer suggestions

JenH1969
on 9/29/11 9:38 pm - Brighton, Ontario, Canada
It has been a very long time since I have placed an order but I am thinking of doing one in next few days.

What are your favourite things from there and what should I stay away from?
TIA

SMILES~JEN 
SW-296 lbs,CW-240 lbs,GW-150 lbs
               ~Don't let what you want NOW affect what you want MOST~
                                           WE CAN DO THIS!!

Bonnie ABC
on 9/29/11 10:27 pm - Smiths Falls, Canada
RNY on 09/16/08 with
Don't have suggestions, everything is great there.   Just wanted to say it's real nice to see you posting often again :)

Bonnie

I can do hard things, life is teaching me that I can.
             Lost 222lbs with rny, 20 lbs regain.

Plastics, July 2010 with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, Mexico
Linda C.
on 9/29/11 11:08 pm
I like the mama lupe's tortilla wraps.  I was wondering if anyone has tried their chai tea latte they have and how it was...

Linda C.
sharmc
on 9/30/11 2:07 am - Canada
I bought the chai tea, and I liked it. Small jar though for the price.  I think making it with the chai bag and putting in a sugar free french vanilla creamer from the milk section tastes even better.

(deactivated member)
on 9/29/11 11:49 pm - Canada
I order from them a few times a month. I always get the Extend Crisps White Cheddar & have fallen in love with Grok Parmesan snacks. If you like parmesan cheese, you'll love these! Such a true, authentic flavor and not overly salty like some of the other cheese snacks.
Lisa_Toronto
on 9/30/11 1:53 am - Toronto, Canada
 I get my sf syrups there, genisoy soy crisps, whey-low sweeteners for baking and my favourite protein bars - chocolite.  To avoid?  definitely the magic noodles - only tried one package and threw the rest away.

weight loss includes 25 lbs before optifast         
Shellyonherweigh
on 10/3/11 1:11 am - Canada
I order all the time..I love the miracle noodles , being carb and calorie free I make a peanut sauce and add shrimp its awesome and the fake peanut butter from there has no carbs or calories either, I get the wraps and the carb free bagels a lil chewey if u dont toast them well enough, I also get the 4c light drink mixes less checmically than crystal light.......
Most Active
Recent Topics