Surgeon appt today krista said in the next few days I'll get my surgery date

mz_campbell
on 11/8/11 5:29 pm
So.....I had my surgeon appointment with dr gmora today.  ;) (yes I have a little crush on him) haha!! It went well signed the consent forms for surgery.  Got my prescriptions and hugged him!! And told him how much us OH people love him lol I got my appointment for my surgical class for Thursday so after that just waiting for a date.  krista told me she would give me my date within the next few days I'm so excited!! 
JJ_
on 11/8/11 7:11 pm
YAHOOO!  Are you hoping to have surgery before Christmas or are they booking into the New Year?

Judy
Karen M.
on 11/8/11 7:17 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Very exciting! 

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

MrsJButler
on 11/8/11 8:57 pm, edited 11/8/11 8:57 pm - Canada
I love him too, hoping for a qucik date for you!
Brenda T.
on 11/8/11 9:19 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
I'm so excited for you!!!

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Roberts1967
on 11/8/11 9:52 pm - Mississauga, Canada
awesome!!

mz_campbell
on 11/8/11 10:44 pm
Well I go back to work dec 20th and I talked to krista and she said most likely before then but not promising lol I could be wrong but I heard they are closing for Christmas so if that's true I hope I get in before they do!! If not it will be Jan thanks guys for all the support it means alot! 
Carole1974
on 11/8/11 11:02 pm - Welland, Canada
That is great news :)

St Joes Hamilton Ref Sent 01/20/11 Surgery 08/23/11 with Dr.Gmora. My  Tanya T

Mary A.
on 11/8/11 11:33 pm
Good luck at your sugical class! Take a pen :)  Many, many of your remaining questions will be answered in the "St Joe's bible".  I forget sometimes that I have it and have to be reminded to look up my questions in it:)
jthompson593
on 11/9/11 12:39 am
 Yes your surgery will be soon. Wishing you all the best. And I hear so much about Dr.Gmora, like he's a hunk.LOL. I had Dr.Anvari.

Most Active
Recent Topics