blown away by a comment on OH

(deactivated member)
on 11/22/11 9:54 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
I may have to get into the habit of quoting just for this reason.
Karen M.
on 11/22/11 9:58 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Unfortunate, but true I suppose.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Karen M.
on 11/22/11 8:25 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Sorry Tracey, I can't reply to Audra's message to me since she deleted.

From my email from OH:

Audra_and_Todd's reply was:
Obviously I was referring to the main forum since that's what she was referring to. Offense shouldn't be taken since you just stated that I only knew about the Ontario forum since yesterday.

Audra, Kathy wasn't referring to the main forum at all.  Had you done any reading on the board, you would be aware that it was in reference to a thread on the Ontario board. Therefore, not obvious as you stated.  Sweeping negative generalizations about the people on *this* forum will indeed cause me to be offended - these people are my support system and my friends.  Unfortunately, no one can tell someone else that offense shouldn't be taken.

You have been very positively received here thus far.  I hope you will continue to post and would ask that you reconsider deleting posts - stand by your words and own them.

Karen

Karen

Karen M.
on 11/22/11 9:22 pm - Mississauga, Canada
On November 23, 2011 at 4:25 AM Pacific Time, Karen M. wrote:
Sorry Tracey, I can't reply to Audra's message to me since she deleted.

From my email from OH:

Audra_and_Todd's reply was:
Obviously I was referring to the main forum since that's what she was referring to. Offense shouldn't be taken since you just stated that I only knew about the Ontario forum since yesterday.

Audra, Kathy wasn't referring to the main forum at all.  Had you done any reading on the board, you would be aware that it was in reference to a thread on the Ontario board. Therefore, not obvious as you stated.  Sweeping negative generalizations about the people on *this* forum will indeed cause me to be offended - these people are my support system and my friends.  Unfortunately, no one can tell someone else that offense shouldn't be taken.

You have been very positively received here thus far.  I hope you will continue to post and would ask that you reconsider deleting posts - stand by your words and own them.

Karen
Just a note - the reply was NOT from a private message.  I would not post the contents of private messages on the forum.

Karen

birdiegirl
on 11/22/11 5:21 am

Another WOW - agreed Karen.....

Audra that's an all encompasing indictment - and pretty much harsh and rude .....in my opinion of course

joanne_1970
on 11/22/11 4:35 am - Harriston, Canada
Im sorry but I have to agree with Karen on this one, to say 'most people on here are harsh and rude' is offensive to me.
When I first came on to the forum I had a moment where someone replied to me in what I found was a harsh manner and I debated if this was the right place for me but I have received way more support then drama on here.  I thought the postings you have made have only had helpful replies to them.
Not even sure why I keep reading these types of threads except its almost like a car wreak and you can't look away.

Audra_and_Todd
on 11/22/11 5:28 am - Barrie, Canada
Joy D.
on 11/22/11 5:58 am, edited 11/22/11 8:42 am - Hamilton, Canada
 i have learned to wear big girl panties when i come on this site and just take it for what ever its worth if i don't like what some one says i know how to just pass it by, its not worth any efforts to waste my time on .... maybe one day you will learn to just let **** you read go, and lots of members have blocked me but no worries as i can just go on here as a guest and read  what ever i want any ways ...lol so its not really a big deal i still learn and that's all that counts.. on my opinion any ways. ppl will have some thing to ***** about cause that's what they do best.

Smile and have a great day !!!

Joy

edit ....lol

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Audra_and_Todd
on 11/23/11 1:54 am - Barrie, Canada
I deleted my comments because people were very much offended and that wasn't my intent... And I apologized but that wasn't good enough because some thought they should still take a stab at me. To keep running it into the ground is childish and silly. Just let it go already. I said my part. Let bygones be bygones.
HW: 330/1ST GW: 165 achieved/2ND GW: 155/CW: 161                            
Karen M.
on 11/23/11 2:01 am - Mississauga, Canada
Thank you for apologizing - though I didn't see the apology, as I guess it was deleted.

Anyway, moving along.......

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics