I'm on the bench

mz_campbell
on 12/23/11 3:39 am
Hey everyone so I made it onto the bench and embracing it was in some pain the first few days. Sore, tired the usual but it's day 5 and I'm starting to feel good, stronger, not so sore. Getting my vitamins, protein and water in with no problems I'm so happy I have not had any nausea I was worried about that.  Dr gmora was supposed to do my surgery and u all know I'm inlove with him but I guess dr anvari did it but I'm healing good and feeling ok so I'm glad anvari did it just wanted to post let you all know everything is going well I lost my"bible" with my food stages in it stressed about that but going to ask them at my follow up thanks again for all the support
Smurfette579
on 12/23/11 3:44 am - Canada
Congratulations!!  Glad you are feeling better now.  Hope you are able to rest over the holiday season. 
Gabygee
on 12/23/11 4:03 am - Canada
Well finally!

After all that stress and worry, you're on your way!

Give it three weeks of uncertainty and some discomfort (especially in the intestinal department) and then you'll start to turn the corner into your brand new life.

Six months from now, you'll be crowing about all the things you've accomplished!

Welcome to the bench.

Brenda T.
on 12/23/11 4:18 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Glad to hear you are doing so well with your water and protien. I'm also happy your pain is getting less.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

derkatmomma
on 12/23/11 4:41 am - Canada
Welcome to the bench, glad to hear you are doing well!

did you ever think that maybe Dr Gmora removed himself as surgeon so that there would be no conflict of interest if you started dating him later ... wink wink we all can dream right lol

JJ_
on 12/23/11 5:27 am
did you ever think that maybe Dr Gmora removed himself as surgeon so that there would be no conflict of interest if you started dating him later ... wink wink we all can dream right lol

Yes, if he did the surgery and then they dated, there would be a lot of 

Pam B.
on 12/23/11 4:46 am
congratulations!  Glad to hear you are doing so well :)
  Pam
         Referral Sent: February 2011   Surgery Date: November 2, 2011 by the fantabulous Dr. Gmora!!!    
JJ_
on 12/23/11 5:27 am
Congratulations!  Glad to see you are up to posting.  All the best in your recovery and onto Scale and Non-Scale Victories.

Judy
torytt
on 12/23/11 8:15 am
Congratulations!!
charm64
on 12/23/11 10:53 am - Cambridge, Canada
 Congratulations, so glad to hear you are doing well!

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

Most Active
Recent Topics