premier protein drink

A T.
on 1/6/12 4:29 am - Hamilton, Canada
 Hi

I was at cosco today and they had 6 dollars off the price, 18.99 I paid for a case

Nathalie_Can
on 1/6/12 4:30 am
aww man....lol...wish I was close!
Thanks for sharing!

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

(deactivated member)
on 1/6/12 4:35 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
Nathalie have you hear the rumors that we are supposed to get one up here?  I heard it over 2 years ago and it's still buzzing but don't see any new buildings going up.  I really hope we get one as 4 hours to the nearest one is a bit much.
Nathalie_Can
on 1/6/12 4:37 am
Heard the rumors as well but it'll never happen, you need at least 100,000 in population for them to build one, North bay is bigger then us and they don't have one yet either. 

Would be nice tho uh?  lol

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

(deactivated member)
on 1/6/12 4:39 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
My sister lives in Northy Bay and Costco said they won't build one there as the Sudbury one is close enough.  If you take into account that people from Kap, Hearst, Smooth Rock, Cochrane and KL all come here to shop, you'd think we would be pretty darn close to that number.
on_my_way2011
on 1/6/12 4:55 am - Canada
I am not sure that is true, as there is one in Peterborough and they only have a population of around 75000.  However, they may take into account all the towns and cities that will feed into that store...

Highest weight ~ 360, Surgery weight ~ 280, Current weight ~ 171
Referral to bariatric registry ~ April 29, 2011  SURGERY ~ September 27, 2011
My  is Gailupnorth.

lexxiblue
on 1/6/12 4:47 am
RNY on 01/11/12
Hey Allison
is this the stuff we were talking about last night??? can i take this in lieu of the carnation instant breakfast?? and.... what was the name of the gummy vitamins you're taking??? if you don't mind sharing!! thanks!
was great to see you last night..
Deb
A T.
on 1/6/12 5:06 am - Hamilton, Canada
 Deb the vitamins are One a Day -Vita Crave found in the states

A T.
on 1/6/12 5:06 am - Hamilton, Canada
 Hi

Yes I have used this since the beginning it has 30 grams of protein and they are fine with us having it.

lexxiblue
on 1/6/12 5:09 am
RNY on 01/11/12
hmmm guess a road trip is in order for tomoro!!! thanks a mil!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics