It has been over year since I've checked in.

hoppys_wife
on 1/15/12 2:29 am - Canada
Nice seeing some familar faces here.  Dave is still experiencing great success.  Dave's surgery was 2 1/2 years ago now.  He never hit is goal weight of 200lbs,   but is still down he started his journey at 360lbs he was at a steady 210lbs by the year and half mark, this week when he got on ths scale he is down to 204lbs he may just make his goal...He still can't eat like he once did, we still need to be careful at what we cook - all good things. His health is so much better - mentally and phyiscaly....Life is good  I hope all is well, I've put the sight as a favorite and will check back more often.  Thanks everyone for the help we recieved here.  and thank you Dr Taylor for everything.
Diane  - Dave's wife
Brenda T.
on 1/15/12 3:50 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
That is great to hear the success your husband is having. That is very encouraging.

And it will be great to have you around.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

(deactivated member)
on 1/15/12 6:24 am - Kingston, Canada
RNY on 05/25/12
Hi Diane, its me Crystal...Glad you decided to come back on. And thanks for the extra support you give me.
merly6800
on 1/15/12 6:30 am - Canada
Nice to see you back!  Great to hear about Dave's success.

Marilynn
charm64
on 1/15/12 6:32 am - Cambridge, Canada
 Congratulations on all of Dave's success.  He has done great.

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

Hollydawn
on 1/15/12 9:41 am
Hi Diane,

I nice to see you checking. I am so glad to hear that Dave is doing well. I often think about him and wondered how he was doing.  Glad everything is going well for both of you. Take care.
Holly 

Most Active
Recent Topics