what are your cravings?

Shelley L.
on 1/16/12 1:18 am - Canada
almost 3 yrs post op....craving weird things! I can't get enough of apples and brussel sprouts...yes martian brains!! I never liked them pre surgery and now one of my favs. Whats with that???? LOL
(deactivated member)
on 1/16/12 1:44 am - Canada
I noticed I crave fruit more.  And for snacks, my desire for chips is gone....I want fruit.  I only eat berries, pomegranates & melon right now but that's good enough.  Love my fruit!

And odd thing...if I drink coffee I crave cookies.  So...I dont drink coffee anymore
Brandy S.
on 1/16/12 2:53 am - Sudbury, Canada
I have been craving diet coke.. I was not a big pop drinker before surgery but now it just looks delicious! lol
Brandyyy  
MisterDiminishing
on 1/16/12 3:45 am - Windsor, Canada
Diet Pepsi. And fast food in-general. Such is life!

(deactivated member)
on 1/16/12 4:12 am - Canada
Interesting that you should mention fast food.  Im not craving fast food as much as I used to but I still crave the Big Mac sauce.  Every once in a while I'll get a hankering for it.  Just the sauce, not the burger.  Odd.
charolli
on 1/16/12 7:57 am - Canada
Your body tends to crave what it needs....if you are low in iron you may crave beef or spinach!

RW 272; OW 248; preopW234.5, CW 168
Referral August 2010, Ort May 25, 2011, Surgeon consult Sept 9, 2011, Surgery Nov 21, 2011

Sher1ock
on 1/16/12 10:07 am - Canada
acceptance....but that's another issue, isn't it?  lol

I found myself wandering the aisles of loblaws at 10:30 pm on a Sunday looking for brussel sprouts not so long ago.  Mind you, I liked them before surgery too.

Shelley L.
on 1/17/12 4:50 am - Canada
Glad to see we are all getting in our greens...and yes we all crave attention and affection..It is part of being human!
Most Active
Recent Topics