A long timer's (almost 3 yrs) update

Daydreamin
on 1/24/12 4:02 am - Sutton, Canada
Hey to all the new people here. Good luck to you on wherever you are on your journey.
To those who know me or remember me I thought I would give the update...
I started at 270lbs I am now 132 lbs
I was a size 24 4x I am now an xs and size 2 and some 4's
I still have issues and I stuffer alot from this but I am seeing dr's to help me though that.
My goal weight was 150 lbs and when I got there I just wasn't happy. My new goal is to be 130 and maintain,
I'd like to be 120 for summer for the beach but husband would have my head.lol
One thing that I found is Bio Oil has shrunk alot of my skin. My Dr says I dont need a panni as its going away on its own. I swear by Bio Oil its awesome..
To all newbies if I can help in your journy let me know.
To the vet, Im still here for you all.

Wish you all the best
sam1am
on 1/24/12 4:16 am
Nice to see you back and doing so well!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

charm64
on 1/24/12 4:59 am - Cambridge, Canada
Nice to see you posting. Congrats on all your success.

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

Brenda T.
on 1/24/12 5:12 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Nice to meet you and what a cute Avatar!
Thanks for sharing your journey and sucess and encouragement.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Heidi S.
on 1/24/12 5:24 am - Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
 Hi, thank you for sharing your journey. It's wonderful to hear you have had success and at 3 years out. 
Wow I can't imagine being a size 2 or an xs. Hmmmm wonder if I will be there. 
Thanks for the suggestion of Bio Oil. How so out did you start using it? Where do you purchase it? 
I'm starting at 245lbs and would like to go to 150 realisticly but would love to be 130, I'm 5'4". How tall are you?
Hope you don't mind I sent a friend requestion?

Thank you so much for the inspiration.

heidi

Sometimes you just put one foot in front of the other, even if you don't know where you're going. 

Surgery Aug. 29, 2012 with the Wonderful Dr. Aarts at TEGH

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

PatXYZ
on 1/24/12 8:50 am
Bio-oil was banned from avertising that is could impact the appearance of scars, stretch marks, or skin discolouration in the UK because an expert panel determined that there was no evidence that it actually did these things. There is nothing you can put on your skin to cause it to shrink. If your skin still has natural elasticity in it, you may find that it tightens on its own somewhat over time. If the skin is badly damaged though, this is unlikely and the only way to get rid of the excess skin is by surgery.
skyjem
on 1/24/12 5:57 am - Canada
I'm glad to hear that your doing well! COngrats on getting down to 132lbs.
I love Bio Oil. I've been using it for about 5 years now and I love. Hopefully it will continue to help my skin as I lose weight.

Joyce J.
on 1/24/12 6:38 am - Scarborough, Canada
HI there

Nice to see you posting. Glad things are going well
Sounds like you are doing great. Glad you are dealing with the issues you have.

Take care

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

jan135
on 1/24/12 9:30 am
Glad to see you on here.  
There's a few of us vets that have been using Bio oil and have had the same results.  I didn't need a panni.  
There's always someone that'll hunt down the negative for something but we know it works.  

We have a coffee get together in Newmarket if you'd like to come.  I'll send you the info if you want it.

OKNEE FE + 3
on 1/24/12 9:33 am
Hi Daydreamer and welcome back. . .I am so happy for your success and want to tell you not to be discouraged by our resident authority on all things.  If you believe bio-oil made a positive difference in your life more power to it. . .who cares what some article from Europe says. 

Oknee's just gotta dance
Weight at the start of Optifast 378 T-1 OR Weight 352
Broke the 300 pound Barrier 13-Dec-2009 291.2lbs 01-APR-11 "onederland"
HGBA1C 5.2  d/c from the care of  my Endocrinolgist 09-JUL-10 "diabetes resolved"
10-MAR-11 Extreme Sleep Apnea (dx 2007) resolved-"b-bye CPAP won't miss ya"

HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT IRON AND/OR http://theironmaiden.ca/                

Most Active
Recent Topics