How many opti's per day....

swagger
on 1/25/12 5:18 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
RNY on 02/10/12
Just a simple poll on how many optifast shakes you currently have per day.

I have had some people tell me they only have 3 well some others have 5. I am on 4 per day ..... What about you?

"The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince."
-Vincent Lombardi of the Green Bay Packers

Monica M.
on 1/25/12 5:19 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
4 is standard. Some people say they can't get in 4 a day, they can only tolerate 3, or manage to get 3 in/
i've never heard of people on 5 a day.

swagger
on 1/25/12 5:22 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
RNY on 02/10/12
Also heard of 2 and a lean cuisine. Lol I'd rather have the shake.

"The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince."
-Vincent Lombardi of the Green Bay Packers

Monica M.
on 1/25/12 9:17 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
yeah, me too.. rather have the shake.. lean cuisines are nasty,and unsatisfying.

(deactivated member)
on 1/25/12 5:31 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
We did 4 per day when I had surgery over 6 years ago.  Now my clinic does 3 per day and 225 calories of approved veggies.  The only time I heard of anyone doing 5 per day is when they did the Optifast 800 shakes as they are lower in calories than the Optifast 900 shakes that we do here in Ontario.
Brandy S.
on 1/25/12 5:34 am - Sudbury, Canada
I had 4 per day. Loved them..
and jello and broth.
Brandyyy  
Radiogirl39
on 1/25/12 6:21 am - Canada
I did 4, some broth and some raw veggies (only the ones allowed by my surgeon).  Until I got sick of the veggies and broth, that is.

Julie

Janet13
on 1/25/12 6:50 am - Toronto, Canada
I did the 4 a day, there was the odd day I only got in 3.
"I used to be SnowWhite and then I drifted"
"words come easy behind the screen, when there is no interface-to-face to be seen"

lisarah
on 1/25/12 7:09 am - Canada
RNY on 01/26/12
I wanted to have 6 every day but was only allowed 4. I have no idea how some people only had 3??? I love the shakes now that I started making them thicker with lots of ice. The chicken broth was helpful to give me some energy. lots of fluids is also important to keep you feeling full. good luck

Referral to Bariatric Registry March 2011 Orientation at TWH Aug, 2011
RNY scheduled for Jan 26, 2012 at Toronto Western

sam1am
on 1/25/12 11:14 pm
I see that today is your day!  Congratulations and wishing you a safe and easy one!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Most Active
Recent Topics