Downhill Skiing NSV

CdnGal
on 2/3/12 10:59 am - Canada
 So this was the first time that I can remember since I was a teenager that I have gone skiing and have not asked for leg extensions.  I usually go about once to twice a year, even though I was quite heavy, I refused to let the weight slow me down.  Anyway, It was amazing to not to have to ask for leg extensions and then embarrassingly say to the attendant that I have large calves.  Skiing was so much easier than before, and I went a lot faster too.  It was a great day on the slopes!

Robin H.
on 2/3/12 12:31 pm - Thunder Bay, Canada
 that is awsome i was thinking about skiing recently, i havent been in about 13 years scared i will hurt myself now lol 

Robin 

JJ_
on 2/3/12 6:11 pm
 Congrats.  The idea of hurtling down a hill has me nervous.  My hat is off to you!

Judy
aprilbennett1965
on 2/3/12 10:43 pm - Canada
Congrats on your NSV Cdn Gal!!
Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

Moselle
on 2/3/12 11:17 pm - Athens, Canada
 You go girl!  You are amazing.  I'm terrified of downhill skiing. I've been worried about falling.

Although with all the ice around this year, I've fallen at least three times and thankfully haven't injured myself at all.  I attribute that to being lighter and more limber. I'm not a ton of brick****ting the ground now.  lol
Most Active
Recent Topics