hi all

coconut01
on 2/23/12 11:47 pm - Canada
Hey you guys,

I just wanted to pop in and say hi, I know a few girls on face book and here mentioned wanting to know how everyone is doing.

I read at least once a week, but just don't have the time like I used to, which is sad, I really miss it.  I work a full time and part time job now so I am usually go go go.

My two year anniversary is on march 1, so that is exciting.  I have been doing well, back up about 10 pounds, but I am okay with that, if I had time to worry I would LOL.

I fell my eating is not to bad, I to eat my sweets as I am a baker on the side, but I keep it way under what I used to eat.  That is still hard, I want to eat like I used to, but I don't.

Hope all is well, I do read up here so I see you all:) 
HW- 269.5   SW-255  CW- 128.5   Goal - 130  Lost so far ( including optifast) - 141
Started optifast 15/02/10
Gastric ByPass 01/03/10

Monica M.
on 2/23/12 11:54 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
awesome to hear from you, Coconut!!! great to hear that you're doing well. I miss this board, too, when i'm not able to read and post as much as i'd like.

jdance
on 2/24/12 12:22 am - Canada
So nice to hear from you again,
I've been wondering what you've been up to.

Take care.

Keep us posted.

J

Karen M.
on 2/24/12 12:25 am - Mississauga, Canada
Great to see you Sue! xo

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

(deactivated member)
on 2/24/12 4:29 am
Wow, another anniversary coming up. Congrats on doing so well.

It's good to have you pop in. I was sparcely on for a while, but now that I have no evening life while in Nicaragua I check the board daily as long as the internet is running okay.

It sure is a realization that our surgery is a tool isn't it. There is no miracle, we have to work at it. Temptation is always around the corner.
Most Active
Recent Topics