What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

Karen W.
on 4/12/12 9:12 pm - Canada
Good morning!

I'm rushing off to my son's school; spending the day as a volunteer with a bunch of grade 3 kids for a field trip to the Museum of Civilization (awesome museum).

B - Greek yogurt, Kashi Go Lean
S - milky decaf tea, decaf cafe au lait
L- small turkey wrap, LC light cheese wedge
S - strawberries, cheese string
D - don't know yet
S - don't know yet

Have a great day!

RNY April 11, 2011       

happypants
on 4/12/12 10:06 pm - Ottawa, Canada
Good morning Karen!! Have a fun time with your grade 3's :-)
Just doing laundry and heading to the cottage for the weekend. I really need the rest I've been so tired lately. I have an appointment with the weight management clinic next Friday so I'm anxious to see how the blood work comes back.

BB- coffee x 2 (need the boost)

B- protein shake

L- turkey breast slices (lean) with pickle & tomato

S- 10-12 mixed unsalted nuts

D- BBQ steak w salad

S- More than likely nothing but 10 mixed unsalted nuts if hungry

Have a wonderful weekend everyone

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

birdiegirl
on 4/12/12 10:15 pm

Morning Ann and Karen

Hope the weather is great for your cottage weekend Ann....and Karen I love that museum.....not sure about going with a class of grade 3's though!!!lol

Day two of the golf tournament today.....plus cleaning and packing up this morning...

Concert last night was fantastic....listening to the Beatles songs under the stars on a balmy night....

B - bagel with creme cheese

s - protein shake

l - ham/turkey/swiss and pickle roll ups

s - on course - banana
                         low carb beer after the round

d - not sure - something reasonable healthy

All water...vits etc

Have a great one

Barb

Dianadcr
on 4/12/12 10:46 pm - Canada
Good morning all. Off to see the Jays play Baltimore this evening. Ballpark menu not the greatest so will have to see what healthy choices are available. Enjoy the museum Karen. I'm retired from teaching so I remember those field trips very well. Ann enjoy the cottage and best of luck on the greens Barb.

B - premier shake
L - turkey strips with some salad
S - cottage cheese and some fruit.
D - ah this is going to be tough but will try darnest to eat something healthy.

Have a great weekend all!
  Diana

slim115
on 4/12/12 10:50 pm - peterborough, Canada
sorry diana...no healthy choices ...u could have peanuts or a pretzel if u must.....there is subs at some of the vendors so you may get lucky...enjoy the game...

B-oatmeal with Skim milk
S-protein shake
L- soup and a babybel lite
S-chicken stew
s-protein shake

G'Day

spence
Opti Weight-386lbs.............Surgery Weight- 355 lbs...........Goal Weight- 200lbs        
Gabygee
on 4/12/12 11:06 pm - Canada
Sorry - not going to agree - if you have a look at this site, you'll see that with some care, you might be able to avoid the pretzels.
http://www.rogerscentre.com/events/article.jsp?content=20090 707_094752_8992
There are a couple of places at the Rogers Centre that offer fresh foods with healthy ingredients.

I will be downtown tonight as well - there's a Japanese animation festival going on at the TIFF Lightbox. Meeting some friends there, and then going for my first steak dinner, post-op.

B - bowl of oat cereal w 1/2 banana, large coffee
 S - homemade fruit smoothie w soft tofu and bran buds
 L - 1/2 liverwurst & pickle sandwich on dark German rye
 S - protein bar + mint tea
 D - steak something

Vitamins and calcium in, as we speak.

Dianadcr
on 4/12/12 10:56 pm - Canada
Thanks Spence, maybe I should bring in my own food, but then you know the strip search you go through at the gates and god help you if you are caught with food that is not of their making.
  Diana

sam1am
on 4/12/12 11:19 pm
Where is this place you speak of that does strip searches and how much do you have to be packin before they decide to do one? 

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

(deactivated member)
on 4/12/12 11:25 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
I have details of such a place!!
sam1am
on 4/13/12 1:52 am
You would, lol!  I've been on a plane many times and never strip searched!  Maybe if I wear a bulky outfit with stuff all crammed it at awkward angles sticking out?  Send me the details, please?

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Most Active
Recent Topics