Foamies almost 3 years out

Julia Mercer
on 4/15/12 1:31 pm - Windsor, Canada
I'm almost 3 years out, and  wanted to relay my experience from tonight.  I had a couple of Doritos from my fiance earlier tongiht, and started feeling icky, but it wasn't until maybe an hour later after we had dropped his sister off at home and we were driving back to our place when I got the feeling that I had to puke, so I asked Lorne to pull over, and I got out and retched, but all that came out was the foamies, but I did feel better after that.

Just a word to the newbies, you MAY get foamies after your honeymoon period is over, I'm living proof!

Jules
My angel is WildAngel, and my surgery date was Oct 20, 2009 with Dr Andre Nunn at Barix in Ypsilanti, Michigan, and I haven't felt this good in ages, thank you Dr Nunn for giving me my life back!

jdance
on 4/16/12 12:50 am - Canada
sometimes we forget we feel so normal and then our bodies smack us across the face and say, "Take that dummy", learn your lesson.

I'm with yah on that one. No foamies but my pouch lets me know when I've made wrong choices.

good post.

J

Sharper
on 4/16/12 4:08 am - Canada
Interesting, to know that we get reminders every now and then.  It's good to know this.

Beverleymcl
on 4/16/12 1:24 pm - Canada
I'm 11 years out and I still get the foamies at times!!
Most Active
Recent Topics