P90X cd's - good/bad/effective?

Santiago1
on 4/26/12 11:12 pm - Canada
Hi - my friend gave me copies of the P90X cd's. Just wondering how effective they were - what order - what system you followed?
Any input would be most appreciated! I am not sure if I'll use them now, but am curious...
thanks!!!
ToNewBeginnings
on 4/26/12 11:18 pm
My 17 year old uses them . The results are amazing. It is a VERY intense workout though!

Joyce J.
on 4/26/12 11:43 pm - Scarborough, Canada
Hi there

My 28 year old niece and her friend were doing it for awhile. They loved it but as Yvonne said VERY intense

Take care

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Santiago1
on 4/27/12 12:35 am - Canada
Thanks TNB and Joyce - it does sound pretty intense and who has the time to do 1-1.5 hours per day of workout? I don't. It sounded good, but I don't think it's for me...
cheers!
Marny B.
on 4/27/12 1:51 am - Canada
I did something similar called "Insanity Fitness" and they were very intensive for sure.  In fact, I had to stop doing them because I had sore knees and ankles all the time.  I was enjoying them though.  Maybe I'll try them again.  You've inspired me 

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

Allaryanna
on 4/29/12 8:38 pm - Belleville, Canada
RNY on 02/09/12
 Santiago,

I do a different program by Beach Body and love it.  I have a friend who lost 100lbs in 90 days using P90x's pre cursor program called Power 90 in home boot camp.  He has now moved on to P90x as the other one is to easy for him now.  He swears by it.  I have watched (Yes I said watched) some of the videos for P90x and they do look intense but if you start with a slightly easier program it should work out no problem.  I will be doing 4 more weeks of Slim in 6 then starting p90x.  I will let you know how it works out.  I credit my Beach Body tapes with the fact my arms are looking great and according to my kids I now look like a teen ager from behind.  I am 11.5 weeks out from surgery and FEEL toned even if in some spots I don't quite look it yet.  Will keep you updated or if you try it let me know how it goes.  My friend does the classic program.

Di

Referral: January 2010     Orientation: Dec 2010      1st Appt's : April 26/2011       Surgery : Feb 9 / 2012      

Starting Weight:  265   Surgeons Goal : 187lbs    Personal Goal: 150lbs 

Most Active
Recent Topics