Awesome NSV's this week so far

Julia Mercer
on 6/8/12 1:58 pm - Windsor, Canada
 NSV, I'm at CMA Fest in Nashville, and last time I was here was the year before my surgery, I have so much more energy this year, no sore feet or swollen ankles, just sore shoulder from carrying a bagful of goodies, lol, and  having old photos to get signed, a few artists I've met in the past have done double takes and compliments on how great I look now! I've been floating around let me tell you, and this is only the second day!
My angel is WildAngel, and my surgery date was Oct 20, 2009 with Dr Andre Nunn at Barix in Ypsilanti, Michigan, and I haven't felt this good in ages, thank you Dr Nunn for giving me my life back!

JJ_
on 6/8/12 2:31 pm
WOOOHOOO!  Enjoy your trip.  Love to hear about the no swollen ankles.  My feet do not get as sore anymore already.

Judy
Megan M.
on 6/8/12 8:57 pm - Canada
LOVE Nashville, so I'm a little jealous right now!  And so glad you're able to enjoy it so much more this year.  Buy me somethiing pretty!

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

TBIYTC
on 6/9/12 5:28 am - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 02/29/12
Those are fantastic NSV's.  Enjoy the rest of your trip!

TBIYTC-The Best Is Yet To Come Referral-Mar 2011   Surgery Feb 29th, 2012

Most Active
Recent Topics