The secret to resisting carbolicious cookies...

Toni B.
on 9/2/12 5:52 pm - Sudbury, Ontario
RNY on 01/19/12
The secret to resisting carbolicicous cookies... is to bake 200 of them! Plus 6 Zucchini Nut loaves and 50 Honey Coconut Blueberry Bran muffins... I've been a busy bad ass baker for two days....all for the sake of BOOBIES! (ahh...now i have your attention..lol )
These are all for my Breast Cancer Run-for-the-cure Bake Sale Fundraiser at work on Tuesday...and let me tell you... the absolute last thing I want to see is a cookie or any other baked item for that matter. Nothing turns you off baked goods faster than spending two days in the kitchen baking! 
And because I know inquiring minds want to know...the answer is NO, I honestly didn't cheat...I had zero desire to do so. Plus, I have packaged up and wrapped everything I baked, so there is no risk of caving in to a craving later. That was strategically planned... because damn, it's not like I forget how good of a baker I am. LOL

Toni..."Bravery is not the absence of fear, but the will to overcome it"
 www.fatgirlchangingherworld.com Twitter:@fatgirlchanging
   Surgery JAN. 19th, 2012 Down 120 lbs & 75 inches @ my last Weigh in!!!!  
Fat Girl Changing her World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Laurie C.
on 9/2/12 6:02 pm - Collingwood, ON, Canada

Such a good girl and a hard worker, be proud of yourself, you've done a great thing!!!!!

Surgery:  June 11, 2012--Dr. Starr--Humber

truckingbride
on 9/2/12 6:13 pm - Harriston , Canada
wowsers looking fantastic. i made some muffins today too for the family, had the same effects.

ShallowGirl
on 9/2/12 9:02 pm - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12
Good job!

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

P_Floyd
on 9/2/12 9:28 pm - Canada
It's funny, before just that picture would set me off, now I just have no interest. Good on you for pitching in and making all those goodies for such a good cause. I get how "Immersion Therapy" can be beneficial to keeping you on the straight and narrow. :) Well done!

Long you live and high you fly 
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry 
And all you touch and all you see 
Is all your life will ever be.

DSOTM

Blu-Diva
on 9/3/12 9:33 am - Hamilton, Canada
 Way to go, pat yourself on the back.

Surgery date May 7 / 2012
Highest 312 lbs - Pre Op 297lbs - now 199 lbs
I know now that my location was never my destination.

Blu-Diva      

Most Active
Recent Topics