WOW...9 hours PATTS HRRH

Peggy F.
on 9/14/12 6:06 am - Whitby, Canada
Whew!  What a day I had yesterday!!!  9 hours....that's right.....9 hours at PATTS.  The place was so busy there wasn't enough chairs for everybody.  As I understand it, there were some mistake bookings so tempers were flying.  The nurses were run off their feet and looked absolutely wrecked.

I'm glad I brought a book!  I was hungry though because I didn't bring an opti with me.  I use a hand blender to make mine so there's no lumps and I use lots of ice....I couldn't imagine making it there while in waiting room...lol

Anyway....it's all done now.  One week today I'm in surgery.  I can hardly wait.  I'm soooo excited.

Have a great day everyone!
Nathalie_Can
on 9/14/12 6:18 am

omg, you poort thing...lol...rough day for all that was there, patients & staff.

Can't wait to follow your journey!
Have a great weekend!
Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Peggy F.
on 9/14/12 6:27 am - Whitby, Canada
Thank you Nathalie,

I hope I do as well as you have.  Wow....you are a true inspiration!
(deactivated member)
on 9/14/12 7:26 am - Straford, Canada
Wait for her new avatar!  

Whew!  That was one long day!  Congrats, hope your week flies as fast as I suspect it will!  Regards!  
Peggy F.
on 9/14/12 7:29 am - Whitby, Canada
Thanks Ian.
Yes....one week and I on the table (almost exactly....I'm scheduled for 10:30).  I'm getting really excited.  I really 'feed' off of everyone's posts here and love the energy. 

You have really well yourself.  Have a great weekend.
(deactivated member)
on 9/14/12 7:52 am - Straford, Canada
 which hospital are you having your surgery?  

Hope you have a grand weekend as well!  
Peggy F.
on 9/14/12 8:01 am - Whitby, Canada
Hi Ian,
Having it at Humber....Finch site.
Peggy
Brenda T.
on 9/14/12 7:56 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
That is a long day, wow. And you are so close!! eeee so exciting!!

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Peggy F.
on 9/14/12 8:02 am - Whitby, Canada
Hi Brenda,
Thanks for the message.  It is so exciting.  I can hardly wait.  I'm not minding opti though....better than I thought!
Peggy
ShallowGirl
on 9/14/12 8:39 am - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12
I think that's a new record !! Congratulations on not killing anyone !

PS what book were you reading?

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

Most Active
Recent Topics