Fitbit Wireless Activity + Sleep Tracker

PWA93
on 9/21/12 7:35 pm - Canada
RNY on 02/02/12
 Just wondering if anyone has one of these Fitbits?  I am thinking of getting one to track my activity but just want some feedback on the product.  I am looking at the Fitbit Ultra.

www.fitbit.com/product

Laurie C.
on 9/21/12 8:15 pm - Collingwood, ON, Canada
I have one and really like it, it syncs with myfitness pal, keeps track of floors climbed, steps, miles walked, calories burned.

Very motivating
Was $99 plus almost $30 for customs and shipping to Collingwood.  I don't use the sleep part but the rest is great,

Laurie

Surgery:  June 11, 2012--Dr. Starr--Humber

Nikkismom
on 9/21/12 8:23 pm - Toronto, Canada
I have the small fitbit, not the new one, and I LOVE it. I slip it on my bra when I put my blackberry on my belt every morning. It records your steps, miles, numbers of stair cases and calories burned. I connect it to my computer and sinc it up to the FITBIT site where I log all my activities and food intake. It is wonderful and does NOT ever fall off like some other step trackers. And it will keep its memory and start again at 0 the next day so I only need to connect it every few days. I have not used the sleep tracker as the band that fits over my arm is too small or....... my arm is too big!
Don't know much about the new one. Enjoy!
Carol

Referral April 2012, Surgery August 21, 2012
(deactivated member)
on 9/22/12 4:34 am - Straford, Canada
 Love it!  kicks my butt occassionally when I think I have done enough, it goes LOSER and not in a good way, move your bloomin arse!  I wi**** would sync with my phone without using the laptop in between, that would be the only improvement I would make in it.  
tango123
on 9/22/12 6:30 am
hijack...Ian we had the same surgeon...love him
(deactivated member)
on 9/22/12 8:05 am - Straford, Canada
 Hi Tango, he is good at what he does and I love his results! He took my gallbladder out two weeks after my rny (that wasn't as easy as the rny).  
tango123
on 9/22/12 6:30 am
what is this gadget...I want I want!!!
(deactivated member)
on 9/22/12 8:05 am - Straford, Canada
 you can read all about it at www.fitbit.com.  I love mine!  
mermaidz
on 9/22/12 7:00 am - Brampton, Canada
I think I want one too!! Where do you get them from?

All kinds of different prices on eBay

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.  

(deactivated member)
on 9/22/12 7:50 am - Straford, Canada
 Don't know about ebay but I ordered mine directly from www.fitbit.com.  I have sent mine through the washer several times (yet to make the dryer) and it works fine btw!  
Most Active
Recent Topics