Thank you Everyone

Heidi S.
on 9/20/12 6:26 pm - Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
 Just thought it would be easier to make one big thank you post for all the wonderful supposrt and feed back on me getting my baking business up and going again. I wrote my letter to Santa for a double oven. lol. I haven't stopped since I made my post. I'm finally sitting for a good rest. I have been resting, getting in food, protein and fluids I haven't slipped at all. I'm am in a little pain tonight so no more baking until next week and not as much people are just going to have to wait.  Again thank you all so much I love being part of this forum. 

Sometimes you just put one foot in front of the other, even if you don't know where you're going. 

Surgery Aug. 29, 2012 with the Wonderful Dr. Aarts at TEGH

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

time2changeme
on 9/20/12 7:04 pm
I love this forum too Heidi!! 
Sooo what kind of things are you going to bribe Santa with? lol
He just might want doubles of something too! wink wink!!!
Don't over do it, but keep up the wonderful progress :-)
Heidi S.
on 9/21/12 9:40 am - Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
 LOL Santa is getting a big list this year as I need a whole new closet of clothes

Sometimes you just put one foot in front of the other, even if you don't know where you're going. 

Heidi S.
on 9/21/12 9:41 am - Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
 Santa is getting the biggest list he ever had as I need a new closet of clothes. lol he may come earlier seeing as I'm going to Toronto for the day (flying in and out) for my 1 month on Oct 3rd. I may need to bring an empty suitcase lol

Karen M.
on 9/21/12 1:48 am - Mississauga, Canada
You're very ambitious Heidi. I love seeing people get back to "doing what they do best" post-op.  Don't over-do it!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Heidi S.
on 9/21/12 9:43 am - Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
 Thank Karen ... I couldn't sit still before the surgery and I'm even worse now. I swear I get in a few hours exercise each day. I can really read my what my body is saying to me. Today is laundry and emptying dressers for the new bedroom set coming in the morning. 
Have a great weekend

Vi-Vi
on 9/21/12 3:25 am
VSG on 12/13/12
 Really happy for you Heidi!  Like Karen said, don't over-do it!  Just wish you lived closer, my family would enjoy you, I don't bake! Lol
Heidi S.
on 9/21/12 9:44 am - Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
 I can't bake for the family anymore they said they gain too much weight lol I don't care for bake goods but love to bake. Yep I'm listening to my body as I go.  Where do you live? My hubby is a truck driver he may be able to deliver hahahahah

dna
on 9/21/12 4:44 am - Canada

You should take it easy !  It's exciting to get back to "normal" things though isn't it ? 

Good for you for recognizing when you need to stop. 

Referral:  August 2011  Information session:  November 2011
Nut/Psych/SW: Spring 2012  Surgeon Meet:  July 6, 2012  Surgery: August 30, 2012

Heidi S.
on 9/21/12 9:47 am - Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
 I love "normal
 I was back to normal after being back in my hospital room a half hour after recovery. Like I told Karen I didn't stop before surgery and I can't stop now. I take after my 72 year old mom *****tired from being Sheriff here in the Saut to go to work full time at Walmart on cash because she can't sit still. On her days off she has the house torn apart even windows taken right out to clean them. I'm not that bad though lol

Most Active
Recent Topics