hello again :)

Kerigan
on 10/26/12 11:58 am

Hey everyone, 

I hope you are all doing well  :)

I'm sorry I haven't been around here in a while.. I've had a really rough month and a half, and I'm finally starting to somewhat feel like myself again. I haven't really been able to be on the computer much due to anxiety. so I do apologise for being absent.. 

Thought since I finally made it back on here that I'd post a pic of my progress to date. I feel really bad though, as I haven't been checking out anyone else's progress, but I'll do my best at keeping up with how everyone else is doing :) I can't make any promises, as the computer still is a struggle for me, but I'll try to be here! I miss chatting with all of you wonderful people! 

I do hope that you all have a great weekend, despite what the weather might be like! 

Take care, 

Keri

oh.. and let me know if the picture doesn't appear.. it's also in my profile

Vi-Vi
on 10/26/12 12:10 pm
VSG on 12/13/12

Wow!  I never would have recognized you!  You look awesome!  Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling so well!  One day at a time!  Is your husband back by your side?  Followed your wedding a few months ago.  I finally got my surgery date for 13 Dec!  I can't wait, especially when I see beautiful transformation like yours!  You are a great incentive!  Take care!

Sylvie. broken heart

Kerigan
on 10/26/12 12:15 pm

Thank you for the lovely compliments Sylvie! And congratulations on getting your surgery date!! That is so exciting, and it's not very far away! When do you start optifast?

My husband will be here with me on Monday :) It's been really tough on both of us being apart since the end of August, especially as I haven't been well. We can't wait to get our life as a married couple really started! 

kellybelly333
on 10/26/12 9:45 pm - Toronto, Canada
Oh gosh!! Have you been unwell from the cyst all this time? Or did something else happen? I'm so sorry it took so long to heal!!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Kerigan
on 10/27/12 12:51 am

I ended up being off work for a month.. partly from the cyst, and also because I found out I have a massive ulcer. It's been a rough go! 

Vi-Vi
on 10/26/12 12:18 pm
VSG on 12/13/12

Happy to hear he will be with you soon!  

I start opti on 22Nov & fly to Toronto on 23 Nov for my PATTS!  Hopefully I don't have too bad of a headache or hunger pains! LLol keep us posted!  Thinking of you and hoping you feel better soon!

Kerigan
on 10/27/12 12:50 am

Thanks!!

I really hope everything goes well for you! The optifast is okay once you get past the first few days :) 

(deactivated member)
on 10/26/12 12:43 pm - Guelph, Canada

I am only 5 months out ..looking at your before / during/ 1 year post op are such an inspiration to me thanks for posting that

Kerigan
on 10/27/12 12:52 am

aww I'm so happy that I can be an inspiration for you! I peeked on your profile, and I have to say you are doing fabulous!! Keep up the awesome work!!

JJ_
on 10/26/12 1:00 pm

Welcome back.  Sorry to hear that things have not been going well.  It appears that you still have been losing weight though.  Holy Cow.  Do you feel you have lost all the weight necessary or do you want to lose more weight?  If so, how much?  If not, have you started to modify your intake to maintain your weight loss?

Judy

Most Active
Recent Topics