OT/ stay safe everyone!

Jo-Anna B.
on 10/29/12 3:44 am

Just wishing everyone to be safe from the storm. water,canned goods,flashlight and batteries in check? DO NOT FORGET ABOUT YOUR PETS.THEY ARE FAMILY TOO. stay safe! :) xo

APPLIED TO OHIP FOR PANNI ON NOV 20/09.    
APPROVED FOR PANNI ON JAN 15/10. 
PANNI SURGERY ON MAY 03/10.

STARTING WEIGHT:270. LOWEST WEIGHT:143  APPLIED TO OHIP FOR  BILATERAL BREAST REDUCTION ON: OCT 19/11.                              BILATERAL BREAST REDUTION: OCT 22,2012.
  LAPAROSCOPY/PETERSON'S HERNIA:AUG 31,2012. 
   (  SUFFERED FOR SIX MONTHS,I SHOULD OF DIED )                 
Catw
on 10/29/12 4:59 am - Arnprior, Canada

I too am wishing all our family in Southern Ontario safe days ahead!

I may miss it, but that doesn't mean I'm not thinking of you.

Cathy

(deactivated member)
on 10/29/12 5:01 am - Straford, Canada

make sure you have water and a few protein bars etc in your car just in case.  a candle and an empty can for heating water with the candle can make a difference, esp if its snowing heavily and you're stuck!  a couple of packs of dry soup mix make it taste Ok too. I always said to my daughter to pick up the dog so if she was swept away by a flash flood I could grab the dog before it was too late! She still loves me!  lol

sam1am
on 10/29/12 6:14 am

You too Jo-Anna!  I hope you're healing well!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Karen M.
on 10/29/12 7:39 am - Mississauga, Canada

You too, Jo-Anna.  I just got home after quite possibly the worst day EVER having to use transit. I am soaked, blown, and freezing. I'm actually nervous about tomorrow morning and travelling to work. UGH.  I hate this weather.

I hope you're healing well, take it easy. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Jo-Anna B.
on 10/29/12 9:10 am

i have lots of boxed/tinned goods and pet food and bottled drinks. cell charged and weather network on and computer. have 4 bowls of water down for my cats. i am washed and so is my laundry. i have lots of stuff filled with water. ready as i can be.

still very sore.first day i got in all my vitamins and 2 protien drinks. doing everything on my own. called my ps nurse and left a message.she never got back to me. :\

APPLIED TO OHIP FOR PANNI ON NOV 20/09.    
APPROVED FOR PANNI ON JAN 15/10. 
PANNI SURGERY ON MAY 03/10.

STARTING WEIGHT:270. LOWEST WEIGHT:143  APPLIED TO OHIP FOR  BILATERAL BREAST REDUCTION ON: OCT 19/11.                              BILATERAL BREAST REDUTION: OCT 22,2012.
  LAPAROSCOPY/PETERSON'S HERNIA:AUG 31,2012. 
   (  SUFFERED FOR SIX MONTHS,I SHOULD OF DIED )                 
P_Floyd
on 10/29/12 9:51 am - Canada

Since we live in a high rise, we were told to close the curtains. I can only assume it's so that we don't have to watch all the ground bound folk drown. ick 

Long you live and high you fly 
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry 
And all you touch and all you see 
Is all your life will ever be.

DSOTM

Onward and
Downward

on 10/29/12 11:04 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Ha!  I think it's more likely in case your windows shatter - if the curtains are closed, the glass is less likely to fly across the room.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Cuter_w_Curves
on 10/29/12 1:03 pm - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13

Some woman in Toronto got taken out by a Staples sign hitting her... What a crappy way to go!

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

Most Active
Recent Topics