OT..just a reminder!!

zephie
on 12/14/12 2:06 am - Moose Factory, Canada

Just an encouragement to hug your children/grandchildren/great grands real tight today!!! Take some extra time to talk to them, tell them you love them and value them!! I'm watching the coverage of the shooting at the elementary school in the States and it breaks my heart!!...so please take the time it takes to hug your kiddies...young or old!! Can't wait for mine to get home from school...my 38 yr old teacher as well as my 24 yr old grand EA and my 5 & 3 yr old grands...gonna hug them tight!!!

Orientation - Feb. 19 & 20/13 - NP,Nut, Psych, - Mar. 14/13 - Sleep Study - Mar. 24/13 - OTN with Dr. Sullivan - June 28/13  On my way!!! Preop Sept 25/13  -  SURGERY OCTOBER 22/13!!!!!!!!

It's not how you start this life...it's how well you finish it...& I plan to finish it with gusto!!!!

Karen M.
on 12/14/12 2:15 am - Mississauga, Canada

I've just been reading about it as well and here I sit crying at my desk.  AND I haven't been able to get ahold of my son in over a week - his cell answers immediately, I can't leave a message, I phoned his work today and left a message for him to CALL HIS DAMN MOM, and now I'm starting to get a bit frantic.

I think I'll hug everyone today.  :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

zephie
on 12/14/12 2:22 am - Moose Factory, Canada

Good plan Karen Good Plan!!

Orientation - Feb. 19 & 20/13 - NP,Nut, Psych, - Mar. 14/13 - Sleep Study - Mar. 24/13 - OTN with Dr. Sullivan - June 28/13  On my way!!! Preop Sept 25/13  -  SURGERY OCTOBER 22/13!!!!!!!!

It's not how you start this life...it's how well you finish it...& I plan to finish it with gusto!!!!

dna
on 12/14/12 2:28 am - Canada

Unbelievable. 

I am beyond saddened for those parents.  I want to go and get my 10 and 6 year old RIGHT NOW from school. 

ugh, these were BABIES !!  defenceless, precious, tiny humans. 

Breaks my heart into 1000 pieces :(

Referral:  August 2011  Information session:  November 2011
Nut/Psych/SW: Spring 2012  Surgeon Meet:  July 6, 2012  Surgery: August 30, 2012

kellybelly333
on 12/14/12 2:56 am - Toronto, Canada

Horrifying! Simply horrifying. :-(

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Catw
on 12/14/12 4:45 am - Arnprior, Canada

This story is truly devastating.  My thoughts and prayers are with the families that are involved.  Not just those of the ones who were taken, but of the whole school.  Those left behind are going to face a lot of challenges because of this, I pray that they are given the strength and support that they need to overcome them.

Cathy

Karen M.
on 12/14/12 5:04 am - Mississauga, Canada

The story continues to get worse and worse.  Twenty children - TWENTY CHILDREN - and six adults are dead. I won't even dignify the mother-f***er shooter by acknowledging.

My heart is broken for the families and those left behind.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

P_Floyd
on 12/14/12 5:17 am - Canada

What a sad sad day. 

Long you live and high you fly 
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry 
And all you touch and all you see 
Is all your life will ever be.

DSOTM

jdance
on 12/14/12 5:36 am - Canada

I know there is something to be said for gun control, but if someone wants to do damage they'll find a way. It just makes me sick that someone that has issues with their family takes it out on others, those poor poor families, I just can't imagine the pain they are going thru and the trauma the survivors will go thru.

My heart aches for all the sadness in the world these days but especially this time of year.

Why are there so many idiots out there?

Hugs all around.

sam1am
on 12/15/12 3:13 am

It is truly devastating.  I have no words...

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Most Active
Recent Topics