OT - New Year's Resolutions related to WLS & Life

ShallowGirl
on 12/31/12 11:19 pm - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12

Well, this last month with the gall bladder problems has, I think, taken me to my goal weight, although I have not yet weighted myself on a reliable scale.

So my goals for the new year are to"

1.  Eat Healthy

2.  Be involved and active - I love posts with people doing new sports etc.

3.  Attitude of gratitude (my constipation is over post GB surgery - such a relief!)

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

Patm
on 1/1/13 12:02 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

My New Years Resolution is to find out how to exercise with out effecting my heart. Really want to go back to being more active. I hate going to doctors and this year appears to be starting off with far to many. Hope to find a fix then avoid them all!

I am close to the goal I set but think I will set another a little lower. Still have far too much hip for my liking

jennb3
on 1/1/13 12:20 am - Canada

I am only 7 weeks post op and am still adjusting to the new routine.

I vow to get in all my vitamins daily, and become more active.  

I'm down 50 lbs (including the 3 week post op diet) and still have roughly 80 to go to get to a healthy BMI.  It's not coming off fast enough for my liking so plan on joining the gym with my hubby this week.  

I would like to hit goal by my 35th Birthday (June 30) so am going to work super hard to get there!

Happy new year folks!!!

referral: fall 2010, orientation: march 2011, nut/psyc: fall 2011, nurse: jan 2012,   tests: march 2012, pre-surg class: Sept 2012, surgeon, Sept. 2012.  Surgery:  Nov 8, 2012

Laurie C.
on 1/1/13 12:49 am - Collingwood, ON, Canada

I am six pounds from my first goal and then I will drop it another 10 and probably be happy.

I've joined a snowshoeing club for Wednesday nights

I'm planning to start Aquafit Thursday nights

I'm going to a weight class at the YMCA (Bars and Plates) Tuesday nights

I walk to work daily 1.5 km. and sometimes home.

I think this is a pretty well rounded plan for an almost 56 year old woman who works

full time and my goal is to keep all this exercise up.

Laurie

Surgery:  June 11, 2012--Dr. Starr--Humber

ShallowGirl
on 1/1/13 7:13 am - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12

I love activity related goals!  

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

Cuter_w_Curves
on 1/1/13 7:26 am - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13

I already said this in the other thread but to elaborate... hit MY goal and get my OHIP covered boob job. *grin* I am so ready for that!

I want to go skiing again (which I gave up because of the bewbs not my overall size...).

And I am looking forward to being all healed up post op to resume swimming (and intend to go at least once before surgery too.

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

Most Active
Recent Topics