Vitamin D booster_For women

RazzBJam
on 3/11/13 10:36 am - Canada

Hi everyone,  I have been taking the 50,000 iu of Vitamin D for 2 weeks now.(one per week) and still need to take it for another 4 weeks to boost my levels.  I am wondering if anyone on the booster ever experienced in the menses being later. My cycle is usually between 28 days to 30 days.  I have been on time for quite a few years but I am wondering if Vitamin D would play a role in tricking my system to make me irregular.  I have been taking 3000 iu every day for the past 3 months before taking this booster.  There isn't any chances of pregnancy-hubby has had a vasectomy.  Just don't understand because I have been crampy for the last few days and thought I would start but unfortunately, this is the only time to be happy to get them and over with.  This crampiness is without it is pointless.....Better not be premenopausal???? OMG, I am only 36!!!  (no hot flashes)

I hope someone else might have some insight on this????

Thanks in advance!

Cindy

4-Jane
on 3/11/13 11:25 am - Canada

I found the high dose of d  affected my bowels and in general made me feel not well I did not like them at all, I think the 50 thousand was just too much I'm fine with 3000 per day .  Sometimes worry will delay my moontime

Respectfully Jane
GirlSassy
on 3/11/13 12:38 pm - Kingston, Canada

I'm taking 50,000 a week for the last 6 months and I have not noticed any changes...mind you, my period is delaying itself a day here and there, cause my doc and I think I am peri-menopausal...and I am 41, and it has been happening for over a year...

I am 4 months post, and I get REAL hungry and crampy before my "time"...

everyone is different, talk to your doc if you are concerned.

Orientation - April 25, 2012, Nurse - May 16, 2012, Social Worker - May 25, Dietician - May 25, 2012, Abdominal Ultrasound - June 29, 2012, Cardiologist - August 1, 2012 Pre-Surgical Education Class September 19, 2012, Meet with Surgeon September 27, 2012, PATTS November 9, 2012, Surgery Date November 16, 2012 (Dr. Mamazza)

RazzBJam
on 3/12/13 1:48 pm, edited 3/12/13 8:47 pm - Canada
Yay, I finally started after feeling bloated for a full week! not prego nor menopausal lol.

Most Active
Recent Topics