yummy

deanne75
on 5/26/13 5:17 am - Ottawa, Canada
Revision on 12/10/08 with

It's been a while since I have been around.  I had my surgery 4.5 years ago.  Although I did really well in the beginning, I lost 170 pounds, I have gained some back and never reached my goal.  I had a baby, and now that he is 6 months old, I am starting to focus  a bit on me, including eating within my limits and I am heading back to goodlife soon.

Which leads me to this post.  I love Quest bars!!!  When I was pregnant my doctor didn't want me to eat them.  Since then, Quest has come out with two new flavors.  Holy crap on a cracker!!!  Delicious!!  Banana nut and chocolate chip cookie dough.  

I am always on the look out for people who want to do classes at goodlife, so if anyone is interested, just pm me.

8 lbs lost before surgery

alysan
on 5/26/13 8:29 am - Canada

I've never heard of quest bars.  They sound good!

deanne75
on 5/26/13 9:24 am - Ottawa, Canada
They are great. Decent size for 170 calories, ok fat, low net impact carbs, and 20 grams of protein. Mmmm

Gizzys
on 5/27/13 4:03 am - Canada

Yup, I absolutely love the chocolate chip cookie dough.  I have ordered Quest bars online before from the Low Carb Grocery Store.  Otherwise American GNC's have them in stock.  I will have to try the banana nut.

I'm 5 ft 7.5 inches tall... 
 "The best way to predict your future is to create it."                   

~ Unknown       

deanne75
on 5/27/13 4:50 am - Ottawa, Canada
Where are you located? Popeyes now carries them.

Most Active
Recent Topics