psyc. appt

spicy_cyn
on 6/10/13 2:27 am - Welland, Canada
I am wondering what happens at the psychology appointment? I don't know what kinds of questions they will ask. My appointment is still far away but being me I am trying to get a closer date with no luck. Going for my ultrasound on the 22, had my sleep study ( saved my life. Have severe sleep apnea and did not know it. Now using cpap), blood work done ( found out I have a problem with my parathyroid) and cut out drinking pop. I have no regrets and can't wait to get my seat on the bench.
mytimetoofly
on 6/10/13 3:09 am - Canada

My appointment was very long, I had a young social worker. We mostly talked about my past experience with dieting and how I planned to make this different. We talked about who my support people are, what exercise I was doing. We went through all the reasons I eat, and how I was going to handle the emotions without food!  I hope that helps, I was very nervous but she did most of the talking so it was fine. Good luck just be yourself that's what they are looking for, not try to be prefect that's a red flag to them! 

Deborah

the weight is coming off.......

Surgery: July 11, 2013. Hamilton, Ontario. 

Leslie W.
on 6/10/13 8:35 am - Cobourg, Canada
Mine lasted about 20 min. Asked about support. I had a history of depression. Asked a few questions re treatment. Told me I was good for surgery

Referral: August 2010 Orientation TWH: May 25, 2011  NP: June 8/11, f/u sleep clinic June 7, abd u/s June 14, SW: June 28/11  Nutrition Class: July 5/11, Dietician Aug 09, Psychologist Aug 25 Surgeon Sept 16th Surgery Date: Oct 11/11 HW:287, Opti wt: 260 SW: 242
My Angel is Sheri TK   
Most Active
Recent Topics