Interesting find at Shoppers today!

Marny B.
on 6/15/13 3:21 am - Canada

So, I found something called "Body Logix Hydrating Protein Beverage". It was in the cooler with all the pop and other vitamin waters.  It has  10 grams of protein, o grams sugar (has sucralose), and 60 cal. for a 500 ml. bottle.  I don't know how much we'd absorb since it would likely pass right though a RNY digestive system, but if I was going to get a SF vitamin water, so I thought I'd give it a try.  It's really yummy actually.  I don't taste any whey at all!  The flavour I tried was Lemonade, and they also had an orange flavour. It was just under $2.00 a bottle.  

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

TanyaLH
on 6/15/13 4:30 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

I want to try these, but I think I will wait a bit. I am only 15 days out, not sure if I could tolerate it yet.

Tanya

(deactivated member)
on 6/15/13 8:46 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
They sell them in the four pack over with the other protein drinks usually near the vitamins. I haven't tried them but will maybe buy one to see if I like them or not. I was tempted the other day but have so much protein at home already.
Marny B.
on 6/15/13 11:23 pm - Canada

Good to know about the 4 pk.  I really like the taste, and I'm not too fussy about protein drinks.  

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

Hanneli xoxo
on 6/16/13 6:00 am - Sudbury, Canada
RNY on 10/30/12

I can't find them here in Sudbury but had one from Shoppers in Toronto when I was there for surgery.. had it 3 days post op.. I did not like he taste of it and I could taste the whey. I tried both flavours. 

Most Active
Recent Topics