5 months out and 100lbs gone!!!

kim_emma02
on 7/8/13 4:47 am - Ontario, Canada

Hi everyone!!!! 

I haven't been on here much lately but that is because I have been so busy enjoying my new life!!!!  I am 5 months out and down exactly 100lbs!!!  I have been one of the very fortunate that have not had any complications and have already been considered a success by the Humber Bariatric Clinic kiss.  Everything in life has changed.  Most for the better and some not so much.....  I am loving going to Canada's Wonderland with my kids and going on whatever ride I please, sitting on the floor and playing with my 3 year old (and getting back up!!!).  Work is a piece of cake!  I am able to be on my feet for my whole shift and still come home and do whatever is waiting for me there and walk the dogs!!!  My marriage is suffering a bit these days, mostly due to my husband's new found insecurity but we're working on it! 

I still have no idea how to post a photo on here so here is the link to my pic!

http://www.obesityhelp.com/myoh/photos/848679/album/4-1-2-mo nths-out-and-95lbs-lighter/

RNY 02/04/2013 with Dr Starr

LilyBugsMommy
on 7/8/13 5:07 am - Kingston, Canada
RNY on 03/12/13

That's amazing! It is so nice to hear about happy you are and all that you can do. Of course people are looking great too, but, I think it is how you feel and what you can do that is really important :)

My husband was a bit concerned in the beginning, before I had surgery, but, we talked about it a lot and he seems to be doing okay-so far, lol. Keep the lines of communication open and it will be easier on him :)

Referral to Ottawa: Jan/11 Info Session: May/11 Nurse: Feb/12 Dietician/Behavourist/Abdominal Scan: Apr/12 Pre-op Education Class: Feb. 6/13 Meet Surgeon  Feb.15/13 Surgery with Dr. Raiche March 12/13!!

The race isn't given to the swift nor the strong, but it's given to the ones who endure it to the end...

Patm
on 7/8/13 6:15 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

You look fantastic. My husband and I focused on how much healthier I am now. I couldn't wear my wedding band before but made a big deal over wearing one now.

Hope it all works out

Michele T.
on 7/8/13 6:21 am - Canada

You look fantastic congrats on your success! 

Referral from GP October 2012  Starting Opti July 15th  Surgery with Dr. Jackson @ TWH on August 8th, 2013

Dar_Mab
on 7/8/13 7:41 am - Kitchener, ON, Canada
RNY on 03/08/13

Fantastic results and great progress!  Keep working hard on the marriage!

HW: 305   SW: 272  CW: 155  Height: 5'4"

MadMax1010
on 7/8/13 8:55 am - Collingwood, Canada
RNY on 02/06/13

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kristaeb
on 7/8/13 9:28 am

Congrats to you.... Krista...broken heart...

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

chipmunk_roasting
on 7/8/13 10:30 am - Ottawa, ON, Canada

Congratulations!   You are doing so very well.   *applause*

mmm

Referral - March 2011 // Orientation - Ottawa - July 8, 2011 // Surgery - January 23, 2013

SherriB81
on 7/8/13 10:43 am - ottawa, Canada

Congratulations! You look wonderful, and my husband is showing some of the same insecurities and I haven't even gotten a date yet! Work on it, he'll see that you're a devoted wife and it's just starting a new and healthier you, not necessarily a new life! 

esther_cyw
on 7/8/13 12:07 pm - Canada
RNY on 04/26/13

Wonderful success for what seems to be such a short time frame! What do you think helped you to come down 100lbs in only 5 months? Any secrets? lol

Most Active
Recent Topics