Do I call the surgeon directly or the bariatric center?

Elisabeth G.
on 8/27/13 9:00 pm - Windsor, Canada

I am finally giving in and calling today the  straw broke the camels back yesterday when my doctor decided I did not need pain medication any more when the pain is so bad even on the pain meds I m having a hard time taking care of my two month old son I also can no longer keep solid food down and have been put on prescription ensure

So my question is do I call my surgeons office directly or do I call the bariatric center at TWH?

I have my surgeons number and the main hospital number just not the extension for the bariatric center so if you suggest the bariatric center if you could include the extension number if you know it that would be appreciated

Monica M.
on 8/27/13 9:23 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

i would call the bariatric centre. I don't know the extension. I hope you get this resolved.

Brats1979
on 8/27/13 9:44 pm
TWH-Sharon NamDobbs
1 (416) 603-5800 ext 2457
[email protected]

Sharon is the head nurse and if you don't get her on the phone right away, leave a message and then send her an email.
I would try this one first

Front desk TWH
ext 6145
Gabygee
on 8/27/13 11:30 pm - Canada

Elizabeth - take this seriously.

Don't ring alarm bells with them, no need to get hysterical or anything. But there is definitely something not right (coudl be a hernia or something else) and you need it checked by a professional.

Elisabeth G.
on 8/27/13 11:58 pm - Windsor, Canada
Thanks everyone going to be spending some time on the phone this morning I need to get this resolved

Elisabeth G.
on 8/28/13 7:34 pm - Windsor, Canada

I called Sharon and left a message yesterday also sent her a long email detailing all that has been going on I am now waiting for a response the waiting is really hard as I just want to feel better

Most Active
Recent Topics